shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur Baby Prayers

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Thinking about you and Greg...positive thoughts and prayers for Fran baby:saint:
I love my little fur baby boy more than any bling.

Thank you @Luvallgems. We are heartbroken. Just found out it is very likely duodenal cancer. Prognosis poor.
She is our baby and just turned 10 years old. :(:(:(

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Luvallgems. We are heartbroken. Just found out it is very likely duodenal cancer. Prognosis poor.
Oh no ....Remember, you were the best “Earth Mother” she could have been blessed with:cry2:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy - I'm so sorry! Hugs to you all.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am so sorry...we just lost our pup of 10 years to Lymphoma, we had her put down 2 weeks ago :((

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Missy, I am so sorry to read this, you & Greg must be devastated. Jack & I are sending you love, lots of (((hugs))) & dust.:cry2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy, I am so so sorry to hear that. Purrs and licks to you and Greg from Finn-puss and the puggles

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I'm so sorry you're going through this. :cry: Cancer sucks so bad for our pets. they can't really tell you where and how it hurts until its pretty catastrophic. They're never with us long enough.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I am just heartbroken for you and Greg, I know how traumatic and devastating this is. Wish I could take away your pain but I know there are no words right now. Sending you love, comfort, and support. Xoxoxox

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, hugs go out to you. A few years ago we had a Scottish terrier with Liver Cancer, I had a compounding chemist mix up specific drugs (human drugs the vets recommended for the dog) for her, it cost a bit more but she was given 6 months and she had a good quality of life for a year and a half after she was diagnosed, the compounding chemist and targeted drugs I think made a world of difference.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear of the bad news. I know you give your kitties the best life possible and she will be in my thoughts.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy - thinking of you and Francesca. Hugs. ❤️

CAF

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry Missy. :((

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im.so sorry to read this Missy
Our Borris (and I) sends love and kindness to your family

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no.
@missy, I am so sad about your sweet kitty.:cry2:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry and am sending a prayer your way tonight.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear this Missy, sending prayers and gentle hugs to you and Greg

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
awwww im sorry to hear that.
Prayers outgoing.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy
Sorry to the news...sad :(( BIG HUGS for you and Greg.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, this is such awful news to read this morning!

Sending you both lots of love & hugs. You are in my thoughts today x

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers for our sweet little Francesca. Greg and I feel like we have been sucker punched. The pain is intense and my heart literally hurts. I managed only an hour of sleep last night. Francesca used to lay by my side and stretch out right next to me her face in my face and every time I would wake up (which was often almost every hour) she would move and purr and we would cuddle all over again when I would get up to use the restroom. She would just lay there waiting for me as I gently moved her away so I could get out of bed and then assume the positions again of cuddling. And she would do her low purr so comforting and sweet.

Everywhere I look I see where Francesca used to be. Always in my lap when we were watching TV, by our side no matter what we were doing in the house. Playing her hide and seek game before bed with Greg. "Nursing" Greg every morning by gently and sometimes not so gently licking the salt off his arm.

And she would look up at us and do a silent meow which would get us every time when she wanted something. It was an almost silent meow with just a little sound coming out. The most adorable sound.

I am crying as I type this. I didn't think I would be able to share memories of her yet but I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I am jumping out of my skin. I feel so much pain. For what she is going through right now and how she is suffering and doesn't understand what is happening.

My sister said we have to wait to get the aspiration results back and they might not be conclusive and then we need a surgeon to take an actual biopsy and at that time depending on what they find she might be euthanized as they don't want to closer her back up and wake her up just to put her down. It wouldn't be fair to her.

But we cannot euthanize her til we have a definitive diagnosis. My sister feels depending on the type of duodenal cancer we can treat and buy her some quality time. Or we might not be able to but we don't yet have enough information and won't have any more info till 48 hours from the aspiration that took place yesterday afternoon. So we wait. And Francesca is on IV fliuds/ anti nausea meds and some other things. She has a catheter in her and she is pretty much immobilized at the animal hospital. 2 and a half hours away from us. She is despondent and depressed and nothing we do comforts her but that is understandable. Thinking about what our sweet baby is going through is a horrifying nightmare and I want us all to wake up from it but I know there is no waking up from it.

Thank you for letting me share my thoughts and thank you for your kind and comforting words. It does help a little bit but as most of you understand this pain because you have furbabies of your own there really is nothing that will make us feel better short of a miracle. We haven't even had her 10 years yet. We rescued her 10 years ago this coming July. She was born I think in April of 2009. The year our Billy died. In many ways this is worse than our Billy dying because of her young age and because it was an all of a sudden diagnosis. One minute she was fine and the next incapacitated. It happened literally within a few hours.

frankieonblinds.jpg
Francesca as a baby.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for you missy. Sending dust and good vibes and love across the pond!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy So very sorry for your hurt, pain and worry over your sweet furbaby. I hope the vets are able to work swiftly to diagnose & help comfort her and you & your hubby. Sending prayers & positive thoughts for you all! (Hugs)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh missy! I’m so sorry. Gentle loving hugs to you and Greg. Prayers outgoing for your sweet Francesca.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Missy I'm so so sorry to read about your most difficult time. Sending you and Greg much love and hugs from myself and Jackie and Audrey. Xx

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*** hugs ***

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Praying for strength for you, hubby and your furbaby.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is in a million pieces for you @missy, Greg and Fran. I lived a similar nightmare with our dog several years ago when she was diagnosed with lymphoma. It really is a pain like no other. Sending you tons of love and strength from across the globe x

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Animals should be immune to cancer. It's just not fair for these innocent creatures. I'm so sorry Missy.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Dearest @missy, I'm so saddened to hear of this awful news. I'm literally in tears after seeing her beautiful face in your other thread and learning of the sudden onset of this catastrophe. I have no words to erase your pain and heartbreak. I can only say that I pray and hope and wish and bartered with God that the preliminary diagnosis is wrong and that there is hope at the end of the tunnel for Frankie. Losing loved ones is never easy, whether they have two legs or four. They become part of us and their sweet intimacy cannot be duplicated by anyone else. I'll be praying for good news for all of you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results