shape
carat
color
clarity

Funniest thing happened today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So while I''ve been desperately trying to get a new setting... apparently one of my coworkers has been eyeing it with interest.

This morning she tells me she got engaged (congrats!) and that her FI proposed with his grandmother''s ring... but the ring is in bad shape, as the shank is broken and the prongs are loose. Her FI thought about having it reset then proposing but her FMIL encouraged him to propose then have it set with her input. And she wants a setting similar to mine... but ''maybe'' with pave (little diamonds sprinkled all over...like a diamond crust") or maybe just ''clean and plain like'' mine... and where did I get mine.

So I told her I knew of a very well priced designer that sells rings similar to what she''s describing... with better quality than mine is and to give me a little time to ask around and get back to her.

So my question is... Vatche? I looked through old thread, and none of them talk about pave quality... Anyone know? I am assuming that their ''general'' quality is good... ie for a platinum x prong like mine or a royal crown as GOG carries them.... (her stone is a square cushion from her description).

But pave is a different matter?

Vendor comments welcome as well!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey gypsy, I have never heard of any quality issues with the pave on a Vatche ring. Maybe call GOG or Winfields and see what their thoughts are as vendors though.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Winfields. I didn''t know they carried the line as well. Will do MsSalvo. Wink and GOG will be good resources. Plus I can give her another trusted vendor name to contact regarding her setting. Great! Thanks.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

Wink did a webinar on some of his Vatche pieces. He said he has not had any trouble at all with the pave work. HTH

shay

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh! That's GREAT Shay. I was just showing her the links (dvatche, gog, and wink's) and will let her take it from here for her setting... she wants to see them in person, so she needs a local (San Jose) vendor....

Guess what I just found their website when we were looking though... ( they've changed their website drastically BTW) .. A legacy 'inspired' ring! For all the people who are going out and having Legacy's custom made: Here's the pic from the site.

Nice.

Vatche Princess Grace.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
oh, my drooling word!!!!!

shay

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the many kinds words and mentions ladies.

I have not looked at their new site to see if it still has the find a vendor locator, but if not you can call them at 212 764-6883 to ask them. They are a great company to work with.

Wink

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will send her this link too so that she can have the information. THANK YOU Wink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results