shape
carat
color
clarity

Fully polished Tungsten with diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bconwayls1

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have searched the internet till my eyes burn, and can not find a fully polished Tungsten ring with a few diamonds in it. I think I have checked all of the sites you mention here on these forums, but then again, most threads are at least 2 years old. I have found some with inlays or raw finish in the middle, but nothing 100% polished. Any new places to check out? Great site by the way, taught me how to pick a diamond for my better half.

Brian

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what does 100%, or fully polished mean?

bconwayls1

Rough_Rock
Yep, been to that site too, I think all those were set in Titanium though. What I meant was a ring that was completly polished, where the ones I have found have usually leave the center section raw, or another material, I''m guessing to set the diamond. Here are 2 that I have found, just not excactly what I was looking for.

titanium-rings_2035_36330542.gif

bconwayls1

Rough_Rock
Well, after searching for several hours today, I realized that I like the tension set rings. But there again, all of the threads that show up in a search are very old. There are many that are not listed as male or female, so can you tell me if these are mens wedding bands?

4061.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first tension is decidedly masculine. The second tension is somewhat more feminine than the first.

zeiss

Rough_Rock
I was searching for a tungsten carbide tension ring as well but I wasn't able to find anything on the internet.

This is a tungsten carbide ring with a few diamonds,

Tungsten Carbide Ring

Zeiss

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results