shape
carat
color
clarity

FULL ETERNITY WEDDING BAND + SOLITAIRE

FRENCHMUMU

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I'm a french girl and I come on this forum to speak with you (with my bad language, sorry for my english) :???: and see your wonderful riiiiiiiiiings :love: :love:
So, you know France is a little (but charming !) old country and it's not usualy to have bling big ring...I'll marry me in september and I want to buy an full diamond wedding band more than 3cts...Very hard to find it or to of prestigious jewelers for an exhorbitant price...
In France, state taxe for luxury (jewelry, perfumes...) is 33% !!!! I have a chance : my cousin leaves in Miami and I find my eternity in L.A (thank Internet !). I bought a full eternity wedding band of 5cts color F-G SI1 (I'm waiting for it in June :cheeky: I'll post a pic next month).
Now, I want to buy a solitaire diamond ring (with side accents) with a center gem of 2 or 3 cts.
Can you send some pics of your solitaire + wedding band as I want ? I'll can see how it's so wonderful worn on finger...
I try to see it directly here but impossible to try a diamond band more 2cts (never in stock !!!) and solitaire are often one (little) gem alone...
I came to the Debeers corner at the store Galeries Lafayette and Printemps...I am blind since I tried their jewels which are exceptional in quality and in price !!!! But a wonderfull experience :love:
Thanks for your help :wavey:
mumu

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results