shape
carat
color
clarity

Friday night, and you''re on Pricescope. Whacha doin''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m waiting for TGuy to get home from a weeklong biz trip to San Jose.

Drinking wine, catch up on PS and just relaxing. House is clean and kid is in bed (has been for 2.5 hours). Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

(Oh, looking at real estate listings too.)

You?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
It is Saturday afternoon here and I just ate some sushi and am waiting for FI to come home - being lazy.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:10:38 AM
Author: Deelight
It is Saturday afternoon here and I just ate some sushi and am waiting for FI to come home - being lazy.
Long weekend, right?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just laying on the couch, coughing my brains out and scaring the cats when I do it!

In between PS I''m playing on Facebook and also looking at real estate. I want a damn house, damn it!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby just finished bath time and put sweet DD to bed. He''s now in the garage tinkering with his motorcycle. I just put on some comfy PJ''s and am watching America''s Next Top Model surfing the web.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Watching Terminator with John, idly browsing PS to keep my hands occupied.

I also have a good book standing by in case I want to do that. Just generally 'being.'

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was finishing up some taxes
14.gif
and eating potato chips eta: (fun times at the Skippy residence). Now pass me so of that wine, I need it!
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmmmm. Wine. I''ve been off the vino juiceboxes for a couple of months now. (Trying to figure out what works & doesn''t work with some gastric stuff that came upon me... also limiting soda, coffee, chocolate, fried/fatty foods - basically my whole prior diet. GAH!) So am obvs. jealous.

DH just got back from a 10 day trip on Tues ... he''s catching up on sleep so I''m solo in the pet madhouse watching reactionary sky-is-falling financial commentary on CNN & web shopping. J/K!!! Web surfing. Speaking of real estate surfing ... I came across this site and was oogling this tiny modernist Chicago waterview jewel. Unfortunately, we don''t live in Chicago & I *personally* am 500 sq. feet. So I guess its a no go. Sigh.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:21:53 AM
Author: Skippy123
I was finishing up some taxes.
14.gif
and eating potato chips.

Oooh what kind of chips? I''m dying for something salty over here and I don''t have anything! Although after my dinner tonight (BBQ sandwich, baked beans and sweet potato fries!) I could probably stand to not eat chips!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Watching Criminal Minds. The dog has requested to be taken out (he comes over, sits in front of us, and barks
9.gif
), and I''m waiting for DH to come back from the walk.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:25:25 AM
Author: thing2of2

14.gif
and eating potato chips.

Oooh what kind of chips? I'm dying for something salty over here and I don't have anything! Although after my dinner tonight (BBQ sandwich, baked beans and sweet potato fries!) I could probably stand to not eat chips!
Oh YUM your dinner sounds delicious; I rather have sweet potato fries, YUMMMMY!
18.gif
The chips are Trader Joe's baked potato slims; wish they were vinegar and salt, oh well!
3.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I just finished watching degrassi online and now I''m doing nothing.......
nothing
nothing
nothing.

Dh is asleep on the couch. I might go to bed soon as well.

I''m such a happening 20-something!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:24:40 AM
Author: decodelighted
Mmmmmm. Wine. I''ve been off the vino juiceboxes for a couple of months now. (Trying to figure out what works & doesn''t work with some gastric stuff that came upon me... also limiting soda, coffee, chocolate, fried/fatty foods - basically my whole prior diet. GAH!) So am obvs. jealous.

DH just got back from a 10 day trip on Tues ... he''s catching up on sleep so I''m solo in the pet madhouse watching reactionary sky-is-falling financial commentary on CNN & web shopping. J/K!!! Web surfing. Speaking of real estate surfing ... I came across this site and was oogling this tiny modernist Chicago waterview jewel. Unfortunately, we don''t live in Chicago & I *personally* am 500 sq. feet. So I guess its a no go. Sigh.

Cool site! I might be able to squeeze in there-I would just have to leave my fiance, cats and clothing behind! Wait a second...that doesn''t sound half bad!
11.gif
9.gif
3.gif
I kid, I kid!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:28:50 AM

14.gif
and eating potato chips.

Oooh what kind of chips? I'm dying for something salty over here and I don't have anything! Although after my dinner tonight (BBQ sandwich, baked beans and sweet potato fries!) I could probably stand to not eat chips!
18.gif
The chips are Trader Joe's baked potato slims; wish they were vinegar and salt, oh well!
3.gif

Ha, I was wishing they were salt and vinegar, too! Those are my absolute faves.

And the dinner was off the HOOK! Aren't you supposed to feel bad after you eat nasty food? Because I feel great!
9.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:20:20 AM
Author: Gypsy

I also have a good book standing by in case I want to do that. Just generally ''being.''
Is it the new one? Aaron was trying to get me to watch it with him last night, but I resisted. We already saw it in the theater.

As for me... I just got back from dropping DH off at the airport. He''s headed to NYC, New Jersey area as we are contemplating a move there. I guess it''s the flavor of the week!
3.gif
So I guess it''s just me and the pug for the next few days. I''ll probably head to the bedroom soon to play video games, laptop will probably come too though....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Full of tikka masala and garlic naan and watching Apocalypto...boy what an uplifting movie...hahaha.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:33:38 AM

14.gif
and eating potato chips.

Oooh what kind of chips? I''m dying for something salty over here and I don''t have anything! Although after my dinner tonight (BBQ sandwich, baked beans and sweet potato fries!) I could probably stand to not eat chips!
18.gif
The chips are Trader Joe''s baked potato slims; wish they were vinegar and salt, oh well!
3.gif

And the dinner was off the HOOK! Aren''t you supposed to feel bad after you eat nasty food? Because I feel great!
9.gif
mmm..... you guys just reminded me that I have no food in the house for the weekend. I''ll have to go out and get some of my favey-fav Kettle brand Sea Salt and Vinegar chips tomorrow! Yum!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:33:45 AM
Author: mia1181
Date: 3/7/2009 12:20:20 AM

I also have a good book standing by in case I want to do that. Just generally ''being.''

Is it the new one? Aaron was trying to get me to watch it with him last night, but I resisted. We already saw it in the theater.

As for me... I just got back from dropping DH off at the airport. He''s headed to NYC, New Jersey area as we are contemplating a move there. I guess it''s the flavor of the week!
3.gif
So I guess it''s just me and the pug for the next few days. I''ll probably head to the bedroom soon to play video games, laptop will probably come too though....

No, it''s the TV series. Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Mia what happened with his job, what did he decide hon?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:30:35 AM
Author: luckystar112

I'm such a happening 20-something!!!

You and me both, lady! I'm in my new, quiet bedroom, thinking of all that still needs to be unpacked. Husband's out with the dogs, and I'm browsing the site Deco posted and dreaming of the day we'll be able to buy. It looks like we could swing it if we moved across the country to Georgia!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
i just got home from work and im contemplating getting up to get myself some icecream. SO is playing his xbox. now you ladies mention it i think a nice glass of wine might send me off to bedfordshire quite well
21.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
mia, those are my absolute favorites! They kept going on sale at my local grocery store and I had to just stop buying them because me and my fiance would eat the whole bag in an hour! I have no self control.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:35:39 AM

mmm..... you guys just reminded me that I have no food in the house for the weekend. I''ll have to go out and get some of my favey-fav Kettle brand Sea Salt and Vinegar chips tomorrow! Yum!

Those are my favorite too! I also love the Kettle Backyard BBQ and the big Krinkle regulars dipped in goat cheese (when I could eat goat cheese!).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:35:39 AM

Date: 3/7/2009 12:33:38 AM

14.gif
and eating potato chips.

18.gif
3.gif

And the dinner was off the HOOK! Aren't you supposed to feel bad after you eat nasty food? Because I feel great!
9.gif
mmm..... you guys just reminded me that I have no food in the house for the weekend. I'll have to go out and get some of my favey-fav Kettle brand Sea Salt and Vinegar chips tomorrow! Yum!
18.gif
18.gif
I love those Mia and Thing. Thing have been craving Ukrops ham biscuits bad, lately, so perfectly salty!!! hehe

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGuy came home a bit ago, and he''s gone to bed. Now my night really begins...hehehe.

Looking for ideas to set the new pad. Always looking...so fun to look at jewelry.....

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:39:03 AM
No, it''s the TV series. Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Mia what happened with his job, what did he decide hon?
Oh yeah I forgot about that show! duh!

Oh he is planning on staying until June. We can''t turn down the $ or the unemployment. He is trying to negotiate an earlier end date with his bosses as soon as the project he is working on is finished. We are just deciding where we should go. There really is no perfect place. He''ll probably leave first and I don''t know when I''ll be "allowed" to leave, since my boss doesn''t seem to want to let me quit.
20.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now I am craving sea salt and vinegar chips. My absolute fave! I love Tim''s Cascade.....

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:44:42 AM
mia, those are my absolute favorites! They kept going on sale at my local grocery store and I had to just stop buying them because me and my fiance would eat the whole bag in an hour! I have no self control.
AH! The store down the street always has them "buy one- get one." Can never turn that deal down! Luckily for some reason DH doesn''t like Kettle cooked chips! Crazy huh? It works out nicely because DH is an eating machine! He''s pretty lean but ALWAYS eating. If I buy snacks they are gone within a day! At least he will leave these for me.
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 12:16:54 AM
I''m just laying on the couch, coughing my brains out and scaring the cats when I do it!

In between PS I''m playing on Facebook and also looking at real estate. I want a damn house, damn it!
I thought you were done playing with real estate for a while?

I''m screwing around on FB and PS, and watching FI and his nephew play video games. This is after a long night of dog training class. Oh and I''m looking for ring settings. AND daydreaming about going to the jeweler''s tomorrow to talk about getting my reset!!!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 1:05:07 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Now I am craving sea salt and vinegar chips. My absolute fave! I love Tim''s Cascade.....
Oh I just googled them and I''ve seen them at my store maybe I''ll try them instead!

Skippy- What are ham biscuits?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 1:10:43 AM

Date: 3/7/2009 1:05:07 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Oh I just googled them and I''ve seen them at my store maybe I''ll try them instead!
They are gooooooooooooooooood..............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results