shape
carat
color
clarity

Friday night, and you''re on Pricescope. Whacha doin''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was on PS last night and I thought things were pretty slow in the later hours. then I realized that it was Friday night and most people have social lives....''cept for me.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 10:25:29 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I was on PS last night and I thought things were pretty slow in the later hours. then I realized that it was Friday night and most people have social lives....''cept for me.

I don''t have one either! Well I do, but I just don''t want to take part in it most of the time.
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was at the club, doing this ---->
martini.gif

Things were going great, until some guy came and sat down next to me at the bar. I had no idea he''d arrived, as my back was to him. But he became quite noticeable as a smell began wafting my way. Like, someone who hasn''t bathed in days. I literally had to get up and move, it was BAD.
38.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 10:54:52 AM
Author: Ellen
martini.gif

Things were going great, until some guy came and sat down next to me at the bar. I had no idea he''d arrived, as my back was to him. But he became quite noticeable as a smell began wafting my way. Like, someone who hasn''t bathed in days. I literally had to get up and move, it was BAD.
38.gif

gag
14.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 10:57:02 AM

martini.gif

38.gif

gag
14.gif

Ick
14.gif
That is the worse smell ever too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:48:14 PM
Author: Linda W

martini.gif

38.gif

gag
14.gif

Ick
14.gif
Yes, to both of you.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:48:14 PM
Author: Linda W

martini.gif

Things were going great, until some guy came and sat down next to me at the bar. I had no idea he'd arrived, as my back was to him. But he became quite noticeable as a smell began wafting my way. Like, someone who hasn't bathed in days. I literally had to get up and move, it was BAD.
38.gif

gag
14.gif

Ick
14.gif
Yuck! That is why I have a full bar in our own house so I don't need to risk sniffing something strange. hehe.
It is alreay Sat afternoon now, I am sipping my 3rd cup of coffee, checking work/personal emails, listening PBS on the radio, typing on here, and waiting for my lunch (steam meat ball) to be cooked (multi-tasking!). After lunch we will have some fun in the garden as our star lily is blooming all over and got heavy, supporting sticks are in order!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 3:09:13 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 3/7/2009 2:53:50 AM

Author: LAJennifer

Actually, your pregnancy/parenting experience is my inspiration for thinking it is something I should do. During your pregnancy, I told DH that if you could do it, then I could probably do it. I mostly lurk, so I''m not too well known here - but you usually type what I''m thinking (and am too lazy to type).

And yes, I have a great deal on this apartment - I moved into it sight unseen. I''ve refused to move - and now I''m soooo glad. Our rent is our only expense (well that and car insurance), so we''ve been able to save. There are some town houses at the end of our street (on the corner of Melrose). We looked at one about a year ago - 2 bed/2bath with a garage. I think it was listed for $525K. We told ourselves if it were listed for $425K we would have made an offer. Last week, another town home in the same complex was listed at $399K. But now, that seems like way too much. You are so right about $3000/month not getting you much - but that still seems like so much money. It''s just not right and so out of balance.

LOL! I am not sure what I think about the statement highlighted above! Hee. But yeah, I think if I can do it and ENJOY it, many more people would enjoy it more than they think. I really was not into kids at all. Now I am mom big time and am thinking of investing my first pair of Mom Jeans and a pair of white keds. Might go hog wild and get a scrunchie too! (Wait..am I trying to be a mom or be Tonya Harding?)

Yup, our perspective is changing. 550K (our budget) is within striking distance, but you know what? I don''t want to buy a home for 550K!!!!

And THIS is why you should move to Madison (your company is here right?) you could get a 4 bedroom on the lake for $550k!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer, what do you mean you have not going to have a lot of free time on your hands very soon? You knocked up already?
3.gif

Neatfreak, it was warm and sunny today. I''m a wimp. I couldn''t handle Madison weather and would be stuck in that 4bdrm house on the lake all the time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results