shape
carat
color
clarity

Freshwater Akoya Pearls

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
I’m also curious what you plan to do with yours since I don’t know what to do with mine! Haha

Initially I was going to make another pearl chain (I ordered another strand from Wen) with a small clasp so pendants can hang from the pearls, BUT I have a feeling that small pearls may be frustrating to knot as a beginner.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Initially I was going to make another pearl chain (I ordered another strand from Wen) with a small clasp so pendants can hang from the pearls, BUT I have a feeling that small pearls may be frustrating to knot as a beginner.

I recently learned to knot myself and I’d actually say the smaller ones seem easier to me since they’re lighter and move around less. So you might be pleasantly surprised. I’m a fan of the Japanese method but need more practice finishing off strands

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If you should decide to knot them, I recommend 10# PowerPro or the Fine size of Serafil. This makes for small knots. I've done strands with tiny pearls using both threads and was happy with the result.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results