shape
carat
color
clarity

French cut eternity thread

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a thread dedicated exclusively to French cut eternity bands? I'd like to see them all together, just the bands. :read:

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I don't remember a French cut eternity band thread but I think I've seen some posted in the French cut sides thread.

Are you thinking of getting one?

Btw, your ring is amazing! It's seriously one of my favorites on PS :love:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, thank you about my ring. Where's your SMTB thread so I can read up on yours? Your avatar pic looks pretty. I know you upgraded but couldn't find it. I am thinking of a French cut eternity, but I'm not sure my DDH is :rolleyes: I just wanted to see them all in one place. Anyone who has pics, please add them:

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Vintage Tiffany French Cut Eternity Band, estimated by David Atlas to be 1.2 CTTW, F/G, IF - VS1, VVS overall.

With Iris, my late OEC finger warmer:
img_1611.jpg
Stacked with a vintage-inspired platinum diamond/sapphire eternity band and an antique platinum diamond eternity band:
img_1622.jpg
Alone:
p1030460.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There is one, but it never comes up in searches. This is sad, but the only way I know how to find it is to go to one of my own threads, find the last time I linked to it, and steal if from there: quickest if I just post here than if I hunt down one of the other threads I've posted in, so ... back in a sec with an edit and a link. :rodent:

Hera

Ideal_Rock

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
heraanderson|1376703866|3504613 said:

Hera, thank you for saving my sanity - that first one is the one I was thinking of, and I just *could not* locate it! Gah, between the search function and my own sieve-like memory .... :angryfire:

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1376705941|3504640 said:
heraanderson|1376703866|3504613 said:

Hera, thank you for saving my sanity - that first one is the one I was thinking of, and I just *could not* locate it! Gah, between the search function and my own sieve-like memory .... :angryfire:

Oh good, I kept waiting for you to update the thread! :))

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
HAve either of these threads been added to the SMTR helpful threads archive "sticky"???

Maybe that would be the place to add them

:bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results