shape
carat
color
clarity

FREE IDEAL SCOPE for identifying this DESIGNER RING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blueman33

Shiny_Rock
Gary,

I will gladly forward his email to you. Therefore, you can read exactly what he (and I wrote). You'll have to trust me that he wrote the quote on his card in his handwriting and it really doesn't matter because he states in the email the quote was made.

If he tells you I ordered yellow gold prongs, and I tell you that we specifically discussed the white prongs because there is the issue of if the wavy basket piece that connects to the prong would be yellow or white. You have to be the judge...how many folks do you know order yellow prongs?

But what is the point of dragging his name through mud?

I have never trashed any vendor by name including this one. I have had two PS vendors I was not happy with, ONE which just STUNK and totally stood me up for a meeting, and LIED about it, and this local BM. You will not see any of their names mentioned in any of my posts.

So why would he want to defend himself or tell his story, since he has NOT been attacked since he is UNKNOWN?

IMO, if he posted he would be stupid. Like if someone said, "i have an appraiser i'm not happy with" and never mentioned their name, and some appraiser popped up to defend themselves. How would that make someone look?

I'll send you the email. I'm tellin you Gary, I don't make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results