shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back to Tihota. Perfect for a cold rainy morning.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Morning? @missy I think most of us would consider 3a nighttime (tho I don't know if they are using GMT, EST or PST for clock time).

I'm wearing Trussardi by Trussardi today, and I like it. Guess my body need earthy, not fruity, scents right now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning? @missy I think most of us would consider 3a nighttime (tho I don't know if they are using GMT, EST or PST for clock time).

I'm wearing Trussardi by Trussardi today, and I like it. Guess my body need earthy, not fruity, scents right now.
Believe me @TechieTechie I would rather be sleeping at 3am. I woke up at 2am and that was it for me today. Technically it is AM so I say good morning. :lol:

I think I didn’t get the computer out til 4am though.:cheeky:

Happy smelling. :halo:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Bought a NEST candle today--coconut and palm. Heavenly!! Still out of stock on the rose and oud.

cheers--Sharon

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Still out of stock on the rose and oud.
The Rose and Oud candle is beautiful! I received a mini candle as a GWP and will order a big one.

Today I'm wearing Gentle fluidity gold edition by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. I usually travel frequently and this scent reminds me of being in south of France.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ventured out in search of the Rose and Oud NEST candle. Bought one and it is lovely! Heady but lovely! The salesrep gave me a bunch of perfume samples--WOOP!

@kipari :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been enjoying Hiram Green's Dilettante ... I finally set out to buy a bottle of it a few weeks ago only to learn it was being discontinued (and had been discounted)! Although Hiram Green's site had already sold out its inventory of it, I was able to find it at one of his US stockists. I've just about talked myself into buying his Moon Bloom and Slow Dive as well ... with those three bottles, my fragrance needs/moods are covered for a good long while.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ventured out in search of the Rose and Oud NEST candle. Bought one and it is lovely! Heady but lovely! The salesrep gave me a bunch of perfume samples--WOOP!

@kipari :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Soooooo jealous!!!
They don't deliver to Europe!!! Enjoy your candle!

Sotd:

Guerlain AA Herba fresca... I loooooove it. Always have. The mint is genius

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Samples received from Saks with a last purchase: Hermes; Terre D'Hermes and Twilly. Penhaligon's; Beauregard and Gardenia. Only the Gardenia stayed with me. Yet outside of that, I liked the remaining samples, initial, "blush".

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Penhaligon's Beauregard. LOVE it!

cheers--Sharon

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
About 30 minutes ago I got an order from Guerlain, I asked for a sample of Iris Torréfié so they sent me 2 :lol:

My thoughts about it are...hmmm... I don't know. Some people say they didn't get coffee. I got a whiff of coffee. It settled quickly though. It was a bit more powdery than I would have liked. I think the possibility of it being summer currently has something to do with it. What I kinda am not fan of is the leather. I'd call it more suede than hardcore tanning leather.

I'm going to spend a little time with it, maybe wear it outside to see if its a bloomer (it might be!)

My order was another bottle of Embruns d Ylang.. I went through it a wee bit quick:lol:

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
20191024_185620.jpg

Scent of the day de la mano por la rosaleda this is one of my 'rosiest' fragrances. Smell as wonderful as the bottle looks

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20191024_185620.jpg

Scent of the day de la mano por la rosaleda this is one of my 'rosiest' fragrances. Smell as wonderful as the bottle looks

Oooooo is that the exclusive bottle? details please!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is the exclusive/limited edition bottle from harrods. It has so much depth, like sea of roses with a woody base. Lasts all day and through a wash.

WOT?? I love rose (next to tuberose) the best. Always searching for the ultimate.....me need roses!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing Alfred Sung Sha. Why did they ever discontinue this???? :cry2: I love both Shi and Sha (I did not like Mei, too much swimming pool chemicals) Sha is more spring like, Shi more summer like. Shi is the more aquatic by a lot but since I wasn't gonna be outside a lot, I went with Sha as its such a lovely pick me up Its not what I call heavy but my goodness its a bloomer....

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Today I'm wearing Alfred Sung Sha. Why did they ever discontinue this???? :cry2: I love both Shi and Sha (I did not like Mei, too much swimming pool chemicals) Sha is more spring like, Shi more summer like. Shi is the more aquatic by a lot but since I wasn't gonna be outside a lot, I went with Sha as its such a lovely pick me up Its not what I call heavy but my goodness its a bloomer....

I used to love the Alfred Sung scents but couldn’t wear them as something in it used to give me a skin reaction. I really enjoy smelling it on others and surprised a lady in an elevator by recognizing it and complimenting her.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hermès le Jardin de M. Li. Perfect for this scorching hot day!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must be!!
I haven't sampled Love Tuberose, yet. I'd love to, though.
How do you like it???

Love it. Almost icy, lightly sweet, creamy feature to it ...def. borders on tuberose ice cream!! Not formal at all but still has that Amouage quality. Honour is actually more tart (and more formal) in comparison. But totally worth having both ;)2 Of the Love series, its my favorite.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Love it. Almost icy, lightly sweet, creamy feature to it ...def. borders on tuberose ice cream!! Not formal at all but still has that Amouage quality. Honour is actually more tart (and more formal) in comparison. But totally worth having both ;)2 Of the Love series, its my favorite.

sounds SO good!! I must get it! i enjoy less formal scents, alot!! thank you Arcadian!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results