shape
carat
color
clarity

Found the perfect eternity band for my 0.7 ACA Solitaire!!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
A while back I rambled on about my beloved ACA (see post: My first ACA, in Whiteflash's Classic 6 Prong Solitaire) and I have been loving wearing it as a solitaire without a wedidng band.

Recently though I started wanting an eternity band to add a little extra sparkle. I'm not quite ready to commit to a diamond one just yet as I wasn't sure which style I would like, so I hopped on etsy and found the tiniest, daintiest little bezel eternity and it looks perfect! It's silver with CZ but it looks so nice that I might hold off on a diamond one until this one gives out.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone is thinking of getting a bezel eterinty and wondering how it would look. I really love that the bezel setting really emphasizes the roundness of the tiny diamonds and no dark gaps! Plus it seems to be a lot less scratchy than a typical eternity band so hopefully less damage from rubbing against my soitaire.

What do you all think?

20221220_120634.jpg

20221220_115657.jpg

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it looks gorgeous! Off to look at bezel bands now :lol:

JSG2185

Shiny_Rock
I love it, it’s so cute! Beautiful!

A while back I rambled on about my beloved ACA (see post: My first ACA, in Whiteflash's Classic 6 Prong Solitaire) and I have been loving wearing it as a solitaire without a wedidng band.

Recently though I started wanting an eternity band to add a little extra sparkle. I'm not quite ready to commit to a diamond one just yet as I wasn't sure which style I would like, so I hopped on etsy and found the tiniest, daintiest little bezel eternity and it looks perfect! It's silver with CZ but it looks so nice that I might hold off on a diamond one until this one gives out.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone is thinking of getting a bezel eterinty and wondering how it would look. I really love that the bezel setting really emphasizes the roundness of the tiny diamonds and no dark gaps! Plus it seems to be a lot less scratchy than a typical eternity band so hopefully less damage from rubbing against my soitaire.

What do you all think?

20221220_120634.jpg

20221220_115657.jpg

Uncut_Pages

Rough_Rock
The size and style look perfect. Who is the seller on Etsy?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ER/WB combo - perfect proportions and so bright and sparkly - wear in happiness!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that’s lovely.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock

What do you all think?

20221220_120634.jpg

20221220_115657.jpg

I LOVE your solitaire! A minimal band is all you need so you can continue to enjoy that beauty!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this look! Super pretty and delicate, but doesn't take away from your glorious solitaire :kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It IS the perfect eternity!! So pretty and feminine! Congrats, it's lovely on you!!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
The size and style look perfect. Who is the seller on Etsy?

To be honest I didn't have high hopes but I really love it! They also have wider options as well :)

I LOVE your solitaire! A minimal band is all you need so you can continue to enjoy that beauty!!!

Thank you so much!! I am still so obsessed with it, my favourite piece of jewellery ever :) I definitely need some more ACA's in my life!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results