shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my Colombian Emerald

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow great find! I think the emerald is beautiful!!! And the bow ring is fun.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful glowy emerald, and the bow ring, wowsers!

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous both of them!

It could be some specks of dust or an optical illusion, but that particular photo makes it look like there is notching on the bezel of your new ring for your wonderful emerald. Just pointing out in case it's real, as its easier to get the vendor to fix if you catch it early. I love the ring design!

1608508296009.png

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous both of them!

It could be some specks of dust or an optical illusion, but that particular photo makes it look like there is notching on the bezel of your new ring for your wonderful emerald. Just pointing out in case it's real, as its easier to get the vendor to fix if you catch it early. I love the ring design!

Thank you, @Polyhex . You are correct in that there are issues with the bezel done by my local jeweler. The tip is uneven and the right side is thicker than the left, which is hard to see in photos, but more obvious IRL. I wanted to send this project to DK, but DH wanted to support our local jeweler. I've done smaller projects with them without issue, but the bezel is wonky/uneven, so it went back to be re-done. They apologized profusely and promised to correct it, but it is disappointing none the less. Especially considering I know DK would have nailed it the first time around (and probably for less). Lesson learned. I should have it back in a couple weeks and hopefully it is done well this time.

1608551869093.png

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Late to the thread, but well done! It's a gorgeous emerald! :kiss2:
Thank you @voce !

Oh I love both rings! And I’m a huge fan of bezels so I love the beautiful simplicity of your emerald ring! Just lovely
Thanks, @Hivona . I've recently started to appreciate bezels more. And since I wanted to keep the emerald protected as much as possible since I plan on wearing it pretty regularly it was the obvious choice.

Wow great find! I think the emerald is beautiful!!! And the bow ring is fun.
Thank you, @partgypsy ! I ended up liking the bow ring more than I expencted.

Beautiful glowy emerald, and the bow ring, wowsers!
Thanks @Austina !

They both look great!
Thank you @BrownGinger !

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a colour!!! Such a stunning green. Hope you will get it back soon. Love the design of the ring.
Glad you could keep the rest of the old ring intact. It’s a beautiful bonus ring.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Polyhex . You are correct in that there are issues with the bezel done by my local jeweler. The tip is uneven and the right side is thicker than the left, which is hard to see in photos, but more obvious IRL. I wanted to send this project to DK, but DH wanted to support our local jeweler. I've done smaller projects with them without issue, but the bezel is wonky/uneven, so it went back to be re-done. They apologized profusely and promised to correct it, but it is disappointing none the less. Especially considering I know DK would have nailed it the first time around (and probably for less). Lesson learned. I should have it back in a couple weeks and hopefully it is done well this time.

1608551869093.png

Sorry the issue was real but glad the vendor is fixing it! Any vendor or individual can make mistakes, the real test is how they respond and recover from them! It's already so lovely I am sure it's going to be fantastic with the new bezel. Hope you get the ring back ASAP, it's stunning!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The emerald ring is amazing (imagining it reworked)! And I really love the bow ring without the emerald on it. That ring is likewise amazing! Enjoy both in good health ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results