shape
carat
color
clarity

Found after 14 years!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the first piece of jewellery that my mum gave me when I was about 11yo, a band made of diamonds and Sapphire, most likely to be in 14K WG.

I wore it on my LH ring finger for a long time, until it no longer fit and I moved on to other rings.

I just found it inside a trunk well wrapped up in a bag of clothing that I had not opened since I moved to my house in October 2006!

Good job I was meticulous in checking all the pockets before I threw anything out.

I thought I had lost it by throwing it away accidentally like my mum's 6-stone ER.

It fits my pinkies, and I may wear it as a pinky ring, as it has sentimental value, and kind of cute.

I shan't have it resized as it would need to go up quite a few sizes in order to fit my LH ring finger again, and it is too thin on its own (I don't like stackers).

20201001_105652.jpg 20201001_131620.jpg

DK :))

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
That's a wonderful, happy surprise! Enjoy wearing this special ring!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely to have found it again after all this time. It’s reminded me that I have one very similar - somewhere :-o

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That must have been the best feeling to unwrap and there it is!
Oh, and it totally works as a pinkie ring :bigsmile:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indeed it was a very nice surprise, as I thought I had lost it, or sold it along with other items to fund my relocation back in 2006!

I tried wearing it on my RH pinkie and it did not feel right.

However, I am fine with it on the LH pinkie being the only ring on that hand.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful ring! So wonderful that you found it after all this time! Enjoy it

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the first piece of jewellery that my mum gave me when I was about 11yo, a band made of diamonds and Sapphire, most likely to be in 14K WG.

I wore it on my LH ring finger for a long time, until it no longer fit and I moved on to other rings.

I just found it inside a trunk well wrapped up in a bag of clothing that I had not opened since I moved to my house in October 2006!

Good job I was meticulous in checking all the pockets before I threw anything out.

I thought I had lost it by throwing it away accidentally like my mum's 6-stone ER.

It fits my pinkies, and I may wear it as a pinky ring, as it has sentimental value, and kind of cute.

I shan't have it resized as it would need to go up quite a few sizes in order to fit my LH ring finger again, and it is too thin on its own (I don't like stackers).

20201001_105652.jpg 20201001_131620.jpg

Best thread ever ! :appl:
Im so happy this has turned up
you give hope to the rings i have misplaced

I love pinky rings
its very pretty and needs to see the sun again and go out to lunch and see the world

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that you found it after all this time!
Tucking a piece away for "safe keeping" is something I've done several times. (Not anymore!)
I think it makes a perfect pinky ring. I hope it brings you many happy memories.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very cool, happy find!!! pretty ring!

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Oh! I love it!! Lucky you!!!
so great you found it!
I keep hoping one day I will find the gold band with diamond stars that just disappeared one day off my hand but we have moved twice since so I don’t actually think it will happen.

On a side note I particularly love this ring so please do let me know if you ever decide to sell it. I have been looking for a wedding band very similar. It’s just gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results