shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who really know brand names and designers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leftfinger

Rough_Rock
Please help!
I posted this in a different thread, but maybe the wrong one cuz I got no hits.
emcry.gif

I KNOW there are people here who know about every type of brand and designer. Here is my question....

Do any of you know about Sandberg and Sikorski? All I get when I google it is that the corporation owns A.Jaffe (?) and are somehow linked to Firestone (?)

If anyone knows anything about this brand or if anyone owns this brand, please let me knwo what you know....

Thanks so much!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m no expert but am familiar with many brand names and designers but my education has only come through pricescope. I have never heard of them but if they are just a parent company that could be why. Pearlmans carries A. Jaffe and if you are really curious, just give them a call. their staff is extremely helpful and friendly and I''m sure they would help you in any way they can.

leftfinger

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, MrsSalvo, for replying. I will contact them because I am super curious!
face20.gif

If anyone else knows anything, please feel free to chime in!

Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results