shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who love bezels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! Thanks for the link! Those are going to be gorg!

If I ever re-set my ring - its getting bezeled for sure.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any profile views anywhere?

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
I can''t find any other pictures. I guess I''m just going to have to go try them on to see. A shame.
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That bezel princess is FAB!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I like the round and the pear
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Im loving the pear

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think those might look better in person perhaps, nice idea.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yummy love the round, I thought about going with a full bezel before i picked my half... maybe my next upgrade or reset
31.gif

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
not trying to threadjack but did anyone else look at the rest of the news on the tiffany website and see that they''re doing DBTY in SILVER! starting at $350!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ELATED, finally within range.
emteeth.gif

http://press.tiffany.com/News/NewsItem.aspx?id=45

lovebug1031

Shiny_Rock
$395 sorry...!

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
very pretty. i really love pear bezels. thanks for posting that

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love bezels but theirs aren''t doing much for me. There''s nothing original about them and If I was going to pay Tiff price for a bezel, I''d rather have one of these that are hand made (cold forged.) The quality is amazing. I''ve seen the emerald in person and it was drool worthy.

Bild2.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 7:49:21 PM
Author: elle_chris
I love bezels but theirs aren''t doing much for me. There''s nothing original about them and If I was going to pay Tiff price for a bezel, I''d rather have one of these that are hand made (cold forged.) The quality is amazing. I''ve seen the emerald in person and it was drool worthy.

Elle Chris: who makes the rings you''ve posted here?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I really like them. Especially the pear and surprisingly the heart.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 8:22:42 PM
Author: westjenn

Elle Chris: who makes the rings you''ve posted here?
Henrich&Denzel. German designers. Bauhaus type of designs. Amazing work. http://www.henrich-denzel.com/international/start_e.htm

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, bezels are really popular these days! Seems to be that the plain bezel is replacing the diamond halo!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock

I just checked out the site. Their pieces are amazing but sadly not available in the US
5.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 8:58:15 PM
Author: westjenn

I just checked out the site. Their pieces are amazing but sadly not available in the US
5.gif
They are available in the U.S.
My wedding band is from them. If you''re on the east coast there''s Linde Meyer in Phila (there''s where we purchased our bands) and Stuart Moore in NYC, Newport Beach, and San Fran link: http://www.stuartmoore.com/

You can contact them and they''ll be able to tell you who carries them in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results