shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who love bezels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Woah! Thanks for the link! Those are going to be gorg!

If I ever re-set my ring - its getting bezeled for sure.

Any profile views anywhere?

I can''t find any other pictures. I guess I''m just going to have to go try them on to see. A shame.
2.gif

That bezel princess is FAB!

I like the round and the pear
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Im loving the pear

I think those might look better in person perhaps, nice idea.

yummy love the round, I thought about going with a full bezel before i picked my half... maybe my next upgrade or reset
31.gif

not trying to threadjack but did anyone else look at the rest of the news on the tiffany website and see that they''re doing DBTY in SILVER! starting at $350!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ELATED, finally within range.
emteeth.gif

http://press.tiffany.com/News/NewsItem.aspx?id=45

$395 sorry...!

very pretty. i really love pear bezels. thanks for posting that

I love bezels but theirs aren''t doing much for me. There''s nothing original about them and If I was going to pay Tiff price for a bezel, I''d rather have one of these that are hand made (cold forged.) The quality is amazing. I''ve seen the emerald in person and it was drool worthy.

Bild2.jpg

Date: 4/9/2009 7:49:21 PM
Author: elle_chris
I love bezels but theirs aren''t doing much for me. There''s nothing original about them and If I was going to pay Tiff price for a bezel, I''d rather have one of these that are hand made (cold forged.) The quality is amazing. I''ve seen the emerald in person and it was drool worthy.

Elle Chris: who makes the rings you''ve posted here?

I really like them. Especially the pear and surprisingly the heart.

Date: 4/9/2009 8:22:42 PM
Author: westjenn

Elle Chris: who makes the rings you''ve posted here?
Henrich&Denzel. German designers. Bauhaus type of designs. Amazing work. http://www.henrich-denzel.com/international/start_e.htm

Wow, bezels are really popular these days! Seems to be that the plain bezel is replacing the diamond halo!

I just checked out the site. Their pieces are amazing but sadly not available in the US
5.gif

Date: 4/10/2009 8:58:15 PM
Author: westjenn

I just checked out the site. Their pieces are amazing but sadly not available in the US
5.gif
They are available in the U.S.
My wedding band is from them. If you''re on the east coast there''s Linde Meyer in Phila (there''s where we purchased our bands) and Stuart Moore in NYC, Newport Beach, and San Fran link: http://www.stuartmoore.com/

You can contact them and they''ll be able to tell you who carries them in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP