shape
carat
color
clarity

For those that like Vintage-Looking Split Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I would not buy this ring, due to its certification, and I also do not like the color, but what an interesting setting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-2ct-Certified-Antique-Vintage-Diamond-Engagement-Ring_W0QQitemZ300019984116QQihZ020QQcategoryZ92906QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I''d almost consider the setting alone, but not much information on the side diamonds . . . .

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow nice setting, but it does look a little precarious in the the way the head/basket is attached to the split shank...

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage,

Did you check out your HOF settings today with your jeweler and figure anything else out ... I was looking forward to your update.
4.gif

I came across another website today .. Renaissance Platinum
I saw some split shank vintage looking settings and immediately thought of you since I had come across this post of yours today ...

I hope you enjoy them. The ones that looked as though they might interest you the most are the following numbers ...

EM737SQ, EM901RD, EM747O, FM930, FM737RND, FM1905.

What do you think? Did I do good?
30.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkalicious,

I love that site. I want to see the necklaces too, but they are "coming soon" . . . I do love the EM901RD!! I did figure some things out yesterday. I will start a new post because there was a lot going on with my vintage ring yesterday!!

Thanks for the site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results