shape
carat
color
clarity

For those of you with earring jackets...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What kind of settings are your studs in? I have the IDJ 3-pointer jackets and I currently only wear them with my pearl studs or my 8-prong diamond studs. The 8-prong baskets are rounded so they fit in the jackets nicely. I am looking to set a pair of round emerald studs and I want to go with 4-prong settings but I'm not sure if I should go with martini settings or basket settings. The baskets look more comfortable for when I'm wearing them alone but I'm not sure if they will sit right in the jackets. So I'm just curious what everyone else's experience has been with these... TIA :wavey:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This may or may not be helpful, but I have the 3-pointer IDJ jackets, too, and when I bought them I sent my studs in to have them reset to fit the jackets. They're in 4-prong martini settings. And I just branched out and bought a pair of pink topaz studs to wear with the jackets, and they're in 3-prong martini settings, and fit just as well as the others. I don't find the martini settings uncomfortable to wear alone, but I do think I like the look of a basket-set stud a little better worn alone on my rather....fluffy?...lobes!

I think emeralds will be a gorgeous addition to your collection! I'm thinking of apatite next....

Allison

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the same 3 ptr jackets and I wear my BGD 3 prong martini studs w no issues at all. Fit like a glove!!! You will love owning the jackets!! They can dress up, or down, any studs you put in them. I love mine!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mine are 4 prong basket and they fit perfectly...

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
jackets3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results