shape
carat
color
clarity

for the liberal members

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
thanks for sharing this, movie_zombie!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 7:52:25 PM
Author: Selkie
Ohhh...John Cusack for prez! Loved him ever since Better Off Dead! And he''s smart!

He was in my out-of-the-way part of LA filming ''Must Love Dogs'' (I know, not one of the better ones!) a few years ago, and I literally passed him in the street one night coming out of a restaurant with DH. He''s TALL. I didn''t say anything to him, but we totally made eye contact...and DH completely failed to register who it was until I said ''Did you see who that was???''

/end squee

I would have DIED!!! I would have said SOMETHING! Or just completely froze in place.
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s nice that he has referred to Americans as "U.S. Citizenry," rather than consumers! Yah John. We actually ARE people, after all. Glad someone has recognized this.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I was always hoping to spot him since I knew he was from Chicago but I never did. I did, however, stand next to his sister Joan waiting for a table in a Lakeview restaurant.

Don''t you guys watch Bill Maher? He was on there so I knew he was really smart and VERY liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results