shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow up on the Diamond price jump~

lurker_2385

Rough_Rock
Are prices for wedding bands with small diamonds also going up or is the price jump only for large diamonds?

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
lurker_2385|1308676371|2951123 said:
Are prices for wedding bands with small diamonds also going up or is the price jump only for large diamonds?

The price of melee went up too so I assume there will be some adjustment on the price for wedding bands with small diamonds soon or later. the huggies I posted use 2 pts diamond melees and it went up $75 so yes.. if you are thinking about buy in the future, maybe time to pull the trigger soon =)

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1308676955|2951128 said:
lurker_2385|1308676371|2951123 said:

The price of melee went up too so I assume there will be some adjustment on the price for wedding bands with small diamonds soon or later. the huggies I posted use 2 pts diamond melees and it went up $75 so yes.. if you are thinking about buy in the future, maybe time to pull the trigger soon =)

Could somebody please implant this in my DH's brain? I'm saving toward an upgrade but I feel like I'm not going to want to pay the 'new' prices. There's plenty of cash in the bank, just not in the account labeled 'Bling Fund.' :naughty:

Also, I have been looking at pears at James Allen, and I'm not seeing any price increases yet. Maybe these will hold longer since pears are less popular and the inventory doesn't turn over as quickly? Fingers crossed... :knockout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results