shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these are 30% off again. no more coupon stacking though.

looks like that promotion ended already. i'm sure there will be another for mother's day.... i dunno if there will ever be one as good as last years that ended up over 50% off though (!)

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
@bludiva I know!! And it's actually my favorite necklace right now. All I wear are the 2 ctw studs and the pierced necklace. The necklace twist, turn and sparkles at every movement.

Ah, too bad the stacking is over. Perhaps it's for the best. I think I've reached my max on lightbox lol

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Bloomingdales has 25% off but you must download their app and order from it. Code App25 plus if you have a Loyalist acct it’s 3x the points, use Rakuten and get money back, charge it to your cash back credit card and get money back & pay your CC balance so you don’t pay interest. WIN WIN

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Bloomingdales has 25% off but you must download their app and order from it. Code App25 plus if you have a Loyalist acct it’s 3x the points, use Rakuten and get money back, charge it to your cash back credit card and get money back & pay your CC balance so you don’t pay interest. WIN WIN

Aw, this didn't work on the 1ctw earrings for me. Screenshot_20210429-113540_Bloomingdales.jpg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, this didn't work on the 1ctw earrings for me. Screenshot_20210429-113540_Bloomingdales.jpg

It didn’t work if I went through Rakuten but it did work if I just went through the Bloomingdale’s app. So I couldn’t get the extra 2% off but the 25% worked

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
This is what I do lol. I open the Rakuten app and go to Bloomingdales, sign in and go to Lightbox. Then on the Bloomingdales app, I actually order the item. Wait a day or so to see if Rakuten paid you and if not, go to where you look for missing cash back. File the claim with your order number and usually they will give you the money right away. Be careful because if you do it all on your phone, once you leave Rakuten to go to Bloomingdales, Rakuten will close the link to Bloomingdales. If you can do it on two different devices, it’s even better. Hang with me and I will give you all the tricks lol.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
This is what I do lol. I open the Rakuten app and go to Bloomingdales, sign in and go to Lightbox. Then on the Bloomingdales app, I actually order the item. Wait a day or so to see if Rakuten paid you and if not, go to where you look for missing cash back. File the claim with your order number and usually they will give you the money right away. Be careful because if you do it all on your phone, once you leave Rakuten to go to Bloomingdales, Rakuten will close the link to Bloomingdales. If you can do it on two different devices, it’s even better. Hang with me and I will give you all the tricks lol.

Did you get your bonus points from this? I ordered a necklace and it said I would get enough points for a $250 gift card but I never got the bonus points. Just the regular 750 points which kind of doesn't makes this as good a deal. I am wondering if they made a mistake or what.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Did you get your bonus points from this? I ordered a necklace and it said I would get enough points for a $250 gift card but I never got the bonus points. Just the regular 750 points which kind of doesn't makes this as good a deal. I am wondering if they made a mistake or what.

You know I haven’t even checked but one thing I did was to take screen shots of the transaction when the discount code was added and it showed the number of points I would receive. I will check and get back to you. Thanks for the reminder.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock

I checked and no points have been applied to my acct. I’m going to call them tomorrow and check on it because I took a screen shot showing the promo discount was applied and their system showed the points and value my purchase qualified for. I will keep you posted.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock

Well I just got off an hour phone call with the most polite Bloomingdales Loyalty assistant ever. She explained that since the 25% promo discount was applied, the order was no longer regular priced so the bonus points wouldn’t apply to the sale. I explained that I had placed 2 orders, the amounts and after the primo 25% disciunt code was added the website gave me a subtotal and the website said I qualified for 153,000 points which would amount to a $750 gift card on one order and a $500 card on the other. I didn’t enter this info but the website did. Thankfully I had taken screen shots of the entire page showing what I was trying to describe. She spoke to a supervisor and gave me the email address in which to send the screenshots. after a short wait she came back on the line and advised me that I would be receiving the bonus pints and a gift card in the amount of $1250.00 and the points would show on my loyalist acct by tomorrow morning. Also since you had to use the new Bloomingdales app in order to get the discount, it didn’t link with Rakuten. Yesterday I went to my account on the Rakuten website, scrolled to Missing Cash Back and entered my order number and the amount of the sale. As of this morning I have received the cash back on Rakuten for the 2 Bloomingdales orders Made on the Bloomingdales app. Things are going so well today I think I need to buy a Lottery ticket!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Well I just got off an hour phone call with the most polite Bloomingdales Loyalty assistant ever. She explained that since the 25% promo discount was applied, the order was no longer regular priced so the bonus points wouldn’t apply to the sale. I explained that I had placed 2 orders, the amounts and after the primo 25% disciunt code was added the website gave me a subtotal and the website said I qualified for 153,000 points which would amount to a $750 gift card on one order and a $500 card on the other. I didn’t enter this info but the website did. Thankfully I had taken screen shots of the entire page showing what I was trying to describe. She spoke to a supervisor and gave me the email address in which to send the screenshots. after a short wait she came back on the line and advised me that I would be receiving the bonus pints and a gift card in the amount of $1250.00 and the points would show on my loyalist acct by tomorrow morning. Also since you had to use the new Bloomingdales app in order to get the discount, it didn’t link with Rakuten. Yesterday I went to my account on the Rakuten website, scrolled to Missing Cash Back and entered my order number and the amount of the sale. As of this morning I have received the cash back on Rakuten for the 2 Bloomingdales orders Made on the Bloomingdales app. Things are going so well today I think I need to buy a Lottery ticket!

so happy to hear this! My experience with the Bloomingdales Customer Service has also been wonderful, to the point that I'd make a bigger purchase with them because I feel they'd stand behind their sales.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
so happy to hear this! My experience with the Bloomingdales Customer Service has also been wonderful, to the point that I'd make a bigger purchase with them because I feel they'd stand behind their sales.

My $1250 gift card is in my Bloomingdales loyalist acct. I just saw it come thru. I must say they have been wonderful to deal with over this situation. Highly recommend!

Diamonds4Everyone

Rough_Rock
There's currently a "Take 25% off regular priced items labeled with promo code APP25. Ends 7/5" if you make a purchase through the Bloomingdale's app. There's also a "Get a $25 Reward Card (5,000 Power Points) for every $100 you spend on select regular price Fine Jewelry. Ends 7/5" Power Points offer.

Diamonds4Everyone

Rough_Rock
How easy is Bloomingdale's return policy for Lightbox jewelery if my SO doesn't like it? I paid through Paypal. Will I have any issues returning a necklace to a physical store or will it be a straightforward return back to my credit card?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How easy is Bloomingdale's return policy for Lightbox jewelery if my SO doesn't like it? I paid through Paypal. Will I have any issues returning a necklace to a physical store or will it be a straightforward return back to my credit card?

i haven't bought lightbox from them but with another $$ purchase i sent it back through the mail and didn't get a refund for weeks...apparently the item was never checked in and they didn't alert me...they "found" it the next day. I would definitely return to the store if you have one nearby

Diamonds4Everyone

Rough_Rock
@Jax172 , were you able to contact Bloomingdale's to have them honor/issue the $250 equivalent bonus points for your purchase?

Diamonds4Everyone

Rough_Rock
i haven't bought lightbox from them but with another $$ purchase i sent it back through the mail and didn't get a refund for weeks...apparently the item was never checked in and they didn't alert me...they "found" it the next day. I would definitely return to the store if you have one nearby

Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully my SO likes the necklace. If not, then it's time to make a trip to the mall.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone have any coupons they’d like to share? I guess you can’t stack them anymore and all I have is the 15% off for new accounts. I can wait on a sale, but from what I’ve seen, the 1ct pendant doesn’t get discounted often.

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have any coupons they’d like to share? I guess you can’t stack them anymore and all I have is the 15% off for new accounts. I can wait on a sale, but from what I’ve seen, the 1ct pendant doesn’t get discounted often.

Not Bloomingdales, but the lightbox website is having an up to 50% off sale and it includes a couple of the 1ct necklaces, so you could try there!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
I just got this blue stud at 50% off. Shown next to a CBI G .61 for comparison. Performance wise it can’t hold a candle to the CBI but I didn’t expect it to. F2B34DA3-CA83-4D4C-B723-6358F09952AB.png I’m pleasantly surprised…1/2 carat for $500. It’s a subtle blue in some lighting and deeper in others. Purchased at LB by the way, not Bloomingdales.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
I will be listing these but wanted to give a heads up:

LIGHTBOX
2 cttw Stud earrings
BLUE
10k white gold
BRAND NEW, never worn, still have tags attached, box
Bloomingdales - not available.
Lightbox Jewelry - sold out….always.
Buy for an early Christmas present.
$1500 plus shipping & insurance.
no returns.
I paid more than this for the earrings.

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
I will be listing these but wanted to give a heads up:

LIGHTBOX
2 cttw Stud earrings
BLUE
10k white gold
BRAND NEW, never worn, still have tags attached, box
Bloomingdales - not available.
Lightbox Jewelry - sold out….always.
Buy for an early Christmas present.
$1500 plus shipping & insurance.
no returns.
I paid more than this for the earrings.

This is a great place to give people a "heads up". I bought the 2 cttw white on the LB website and I had them remounted. I am VERY happy with them. Good luck with your listing!

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
This is a great place to give people a "heads up". I bought the 2 cttw white on the LB website and I had them remounted. I am VERY happy with them. Good luck with your listing!

Thank you. I purchased these thinking I liked the blue. Although they sparkle like crazy they’re just not my style.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock

Please take a look at the photos I’m posting of the earrings. I think I’m mistaken snd they’re not the blue earrings. What do you think? Bloomingdales says they’re white oval but they’re definitely not oval lol.

C2A3FC68-2961-4B15-B06A-1B2AD2019618.jpeg C2A3FC68-2961-4B15-B06A-1B2AD2019618.jpeg

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Please take a look at the photos I’m posting of the earrings. I think I’m mistaken snd they’re not the blue earrings. What do you think? Bloomingdales says they’re white oval but they’re definitely not oval lol.

C2A3FC68-2961-4B15-B06A-1B2AD2019618.jpeg C2A3FC68-2961-4B15-B06A-1B2AD2019618.jpeg

They do look like blue round brilliants. Is there a reason why you can't return them? I have done that, (and it took a very long time), but I did get full credit for the purchase by including tags, all of the LB packaging, and the Bloomingdales paperwork. I DO think they make mistakes, as one purchase from them appeared to be an obvious customer return. They "made it right" be exchanging for the same item.
I would be working with Bloomingdales to return these earrings. You can sell them, but without the LB tags, box, and paperwork, it's far more difficult :(.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
20% off sale started today! I was surprised with a white 1 carat round pendant in yellow gold. 20% off, plus 15% new customer code ended up being $727.60 after tax. Not bad!

ETA: I hope I don’t get a cancellation email and it was actually in stock and ships!

Last edited:

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
20% off sale started today! I was surprised with a white 1 carat round pendant in yellow gold. 20% off, plus 15% new customer code ended up being $727.60 after tax. Not bad!

ETA: I hope I don’t get a cancellation email and it was actually in stock and ships!

Yes! This is how I got my one carat round necklace, at essentially the same price. I think it is a very good deal. I kept mine in the 10K WG mounting, but did have a jeweler swap out the spring ring clasp for a lobster claw clasp. Congrats!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! This is how I got my one carat round necklace, at essentially the same price. I think it is a very good deal. I kept mine in the 10K WG mounting, but did have a jeweler swap out the spring ring clasp for a lobster claw clasp. Congrats!

Thinking it may go into a ring one day, but in the meantime, where else can you get a 1ct Diamond for that price??? Especially with PayPal pay in 4, it’s $181 every 2 weeks and Rakuten gives 2% cash back plus a $10 sign on bonus.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results