shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
LB is 25-30% off depending on the item, but I’m not sure if you can stack the 15% off coupon with it.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
It’s pricing out to 800$ per carat with the setting just with that code!

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I wonder if you can stack a 15% off coupon with that deal? How do you get a 15% off, sign up for emails?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if you can stack a 15% off coupon with that deal? How do you get a 15% off, sign up for emails?

Yes, sign up for emails. The 1ct pendant they have right now is in 10k white gold (rather than plated). It might be worth it to buy and see if you like it since you’ve been thinking about pendants. Always double check, but I believe the Bloomie’s return process is very simple if you end up not liking it.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Yes, sign up for emails. The 1ct pendant they have right now is in 10k white gold (rather than plated). It might be worth it to buy and see if you like it since you’ve been thinking about pendants. Always double check, but I believe the Bloomie’s return process is very simple if you end up not liking it.

Those two deals stacked would be a really good price! I will have to look into the policies. I've never shipped at Bloomies before

symc820

Rough_Rock
The lowest it's ever been was a straight 30% off right? (before the email coupon)

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Would be interested to see if there will be a lower Black Friday deal coming? But some things may sell out by then.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
The lowest it's ever been was a straight 30% off right? (before the email coupon)

LB has been 35% off several times, and if I’m remembering correctly I think certain items go down to 50-65% off. Read through this thread and a lot of the sales have been posted. It really depends what item you want though, for the more popular/larger carat pieces I wouldn’t wait for a super deep sale, they’ll be gone.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I wonder if you got them with the two deals and then reset them in earrings if that would be cheaper than buying the 2 ctw from LB.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
LB has been 35% off several times, and if I’m remembering correctly I think certain items go down to 50-65% off. Read through this thread and a lot of the sales have been posted. It really depends what item you want though, for the more popular/larger carat pieces I wouldn’t wait for a super deep sale, they’ll be gone.

Haha, they're literally already out of stock! Pretty amazing the demand for these things.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if you got them with the two deals and then reset them in earrings if that would be cheaper than buying the 2 ctw from LB.

You’d probably have a bit of savings, but if you’re going to set them the same way I don’t think the savings would justify the hassle. The real value/benefit of doing it that way is you can choose your own settings.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
You’d probably have a bit of savings, but if you’re going to set them the same way I don’t think the savings would justify the hassle. The real value/benefit of doing it that way is you can choose your own settings.

Very true! Have to factor in the cost of time. But it would open up the option to set in a different way and maybe be around the same cost. Either way, looks like they are gone! Lol

dvj

Shiny_Rock
White 2 ct round earrings, and white 2 ct cushion earrings are 25% off on Bloomingdales today, for anyone interested. Should be possible to add 15% off to this with email signup code.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I ordered without the 15 percent don't have time today . Will return the 14k ones to lightbox

banjodeb

Rough_Rock
Bloomingdales ended up not having my 1 carat necklace even though it said it shipped it was just a shipping label.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
sorry to hear that , hopefully they offered you a coupon and maybe they will restock soon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results