shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Keep it up!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone get them? I told my mom about them but by the time she tried they were out of stock again.

The James Allen 25% off lab studs is a better deal!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
The James Allen 25% off lab studs is a better deal!

Thanks! I had an additional coupon for Bloomie’s which makes theirs a steal even with the inferior setting. I told her about the James Allen ones so she’s thinking it over.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I had an additional coupon for Bloomie’s which makes theirs a steal even with the inferior setting. I told her about the James Allen ones so she’s thinking it over.

I wonder if the JA ones qualify for any trade in options...

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! On Bloomie’s. They were there this morning and my mom missed them. Then they popped back up in the afternoon and she was able to snag them. Fingers crossed the order actually ships!
Good luck!!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Guys, I think I’m going to return the halo and get the 1ctw JA stud instead.

I really want the center to be 0.5. @123ducklings please let me know when the white pop up again either in necklace or earring. And good luck to your mothers order too. :)

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Guys, I think I’m going to return the halo and get the 1ctw JA stud instead.

I really want the center to be 0.5. @123ducklings please let me know when the white pop up again either in necklace or earring. And good luck to your mothers order too. :)

If you have any doubt I think that’s a good call. If you can wait a bit, I’m sure the Bloomingdales ones will come back. It seems like these sales are always running and often they are 30% off or more.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you and I’ll tag you if I see it! The 0.5 ct PIERCED necklace is up right now but I realize not everyone wants pierced.

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
For lab diamond studs, don’t forget about Loop. They have .5 tcw studs in white gold for $199. I have had mine since December, worn them nonstop. I love them.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Restock including the 1 ct pierced white and the 1ctw blue princess necklaces. I think the sale ends tonight and typically they’ve been putting up a new one on Wednesdays so we’ll see if that continues.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results