shape
carat
color
clarity

Fluorescence on a pink diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 3:06:10 PM
Author: kroshka
How about all of us American based PSer''s just book a charter flight to go to Garry''s store? Pricescope Party Plane of Bling!

kroshka
The airline will have to de-ice the plane.
9.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/11/2008 4:39:58 PM
Author: ajl

How about all of us American based PSer''s just book a charter flight to go to Garry''s store? Pricescope Party Plane of Bling!

kroshka
9.gif
Yeah - see, now you''all have me worried.
if 1% of pricescopers for cocktails = about $5,000,000,000 at $20 a head.

I should warn you that it is the deepest darkest depths of winter in August. We often get snowed in in Melbourne for 15 weeks at a time. there is a great risk of being mauled by the vicious snow kangaroos that come down out of the mountains where they get so hungry they turn carniverous.

But if any of you are really serious about coming for a little vacation - we would be happy to see you.

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sitting here laughing that Strm thought a few days ago that Garry would call Todd (niceice) a dinosaur.

Now it turns out you actually have to get on a plane to Melbourne braving carnivorous snow kangaroos and all that to get a nice ring. Dinosaur? ;-)

Great melee Garry!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 5:15:45 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Date: 4/11/2008 4:39:58 PM
Author: ajl

kroshka
9.gif
Yeah - see, now you''all have me worried.
if 1% of pricescopers for cocktails = about $5,000,000,000 at $20 a head.

I should warn you that it is the deepest darkest depths of winter in August. We often get snowed in in Melbourne for 15 weeks at a time. there is a great risk of being mauled by the vicious snow kangaroos that come down out of the mountains where they get so hungry they turn carniverous.

But if any of you are really serious about coming for a little vacation - we would be happy to see you.

How many martinis would that be.....

And I think more than a few of us are serious.....

Snow? Killer Joeys? You guys are certainly unique.

So Great Barrier is out of the question?

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
1% of pricescopers = almost your entire stock SOLD!
emotion-19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results