shape
carat
color
clarity

Flexible Men’s Wedding Band by Leon Mege

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
My future hubby has always wanted a unique wedding band that he can play around with. We went off on a mission to find it– little did I know that he is actually rather picky saying “no”, “no”, “no” to almost every idea I had. After visiting a ton of stores, we finally came across a flexible band but wanted some changes. I contacted my trusty PS vendors but most of them were not able to execute the design.

In the end, I went with Leon Mege and the wedding band turned out perfectly. The band is made out of platinum.

MenBand4.jpg

MenBand2.jpg

MenBand3.jpg

And with my new Leon Mege e-ring with an AVC ...
TwoRings.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
The ring is really cool, but Charmy, do you have a thread for your new AVC/Leon??? is it new? It looks gorgeous and I am dying to see more pics!

sparklyforever

Shiny_Rock
Its really nice.
how thick is it?

I second the request for photos of your LM!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I third the request!

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
I swear I posted in this thread earlier today, but it's not appearing?? :confused:

Anyway, I just said that I love the idea behind the ring, and it looks great - and I would love to see a hand pic if you can convince your future-DH to "pose"...?? :bigsmile:

Oh, and I'm curious to hear your f-DH's comments after a couple of months of wearing it daily - whether it's as comfortable as he hoped, any issues, etc.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I've never heard of a flexible wedding band. It looks really cool!
By the way, I saw a few pictures of your split shank ring over in a thread in rocky talky recently... is there a thread with more pictures in it? I'm in LOVE.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is wicked cool!

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
CharmyPoo|1293000391|2803523 said:
My future hubby has always wanted a unique wedding band that he can play around with. We went off on a mission to find it– little did I know that he is actually rather picky saying “no”, “no”, “no” to almost every idea I had. After visiting a ton of stores, we finally came across a flexible band but wanted some changes. I contacted my trusty PS vendors but most of them were not able to execute the design.

In the end, I went with Leon Mege and the wedding band turned out perfectly. The band is made out of platinum.

MenBand4.jpg

MenBand2.jpg

MenBand3.jpg

And with my new Leon Mege e-ring with an AVC ...
TwoRings.jpg

not new for me Furrer & Jacot are way better, but nice choice, congrats and wear it on good health

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Really neat ring! My hubby would love that!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
sparklyforever - We wanted it to be as thin as possible for comfort reasons. Leon managed to get it to around 2 mm high.

rae - Maybe he will pose but I highly doubt it. He was already asking why I was posting his ring :razz: This ring is really comfortable as I got him a test flexible ring in silver which he wore for over a month. I was nervous about comfort / breakage etc but it worked out well. He actually found the flexible band more comfortable.

BEG, rosetta, oranges - I will get pics up of the new ring in a few days. The hotel lighting is bad. This ring is actually different from the one that has been posted several months back. I wanted the split to go into a single shank but it was made to go into a double shank. I don't regret my choice to have it remade (even though it is now a cheaper ring tht I am paying the same price for).

geckodani, stepcutnut - Thanks much!

fogdancer - Wow what a classless comment but I guess you aren't aware of the etiquette on Show me the Bling. For education purposes, it is Furrer Jacot and not Furrer & Jacot. Have you seen this version of his ring in real life because I have and in my opinion - my Leon Mege is better and trust me I don't have blinders on for my own versus others. Further, the original design actually came from Cartier but it has been discontinued and they only make a non-flexible version now. Leon Mege actually made the flexible versions for Cartier a while back.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy,
The concept is incredibly cool and the execution is excellent. I highly doubt a piece like this can be created via the cast method so hand made is the only option. I wish your SO would model the ring for pictures but I understand his hesitation. I hope you’ll also start a new thread on the new LM ring with tons of pictures.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
That is so cool!!! It's like a watch for his finger! I too would like to see it being modeled by your husband to be!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Cool ring Charmy! I really like it! And I ditto seeing more pics of your new ring! Actually maybe do a collection thread!!! Love your pieces! :naughty:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I love the picture of the 2 rings together, nice original bling!

cpm223

Rough_Rock
CharmyPoo|1293031088|2803700 said:
sparklyforever - We wanted it to be as thin as possible for comfort reasons. Leon managed to get it to around 2 mm high.

rae - Maybe he will pose but I highly doubt it. He was already asking why I was posting his ring :razz: This ring is really comfortable as I got him a test flexible ring in silver which he wore for over a month. I was nervous about comfort / breakage etc but it worked out well. He actually found the flexible band more comfortable.

BEG, rosetta, oranges - I will get pics up of the new ring in a few days. The hotel lighting is bad. This ring is actually different from the one that has been posted several months back. I wanted the split to go into a single shank but it was made to go into a double shank. I don't regret my choice to have it remade (even though it is now a cheaper ring tht I am paying the same price for).

geckodani, stepcutnut - Thanks much!

fogdancer - Wow what a classless comment but I guess you aren't aware of the etiquette on Show me the Bling. For education purposes, it is Furrer Jacot and not Furrer & Jacot. Have you seen this version of his ring in real life because I have and in my opinion - my Leon Mege is better and trust me I don't have blinders on for my own versus others. Further, the original design actually came from Cartier but it has been discontinued and they only make a non-flexible version now. Leon Mege actually made the flexible versions for Cartier a while back.

CharmyPoo, it seems that you had wanted a split single shank, but got a split double shank. Did Leon make a mistake?

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! I wonder if his fingers are ... ahem ... insulated with as much fur as my husband's are? :bigsmile:

Does he have any trouble with it pinching/pulling the hair on his finger?

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
that's such a cool ring. i've never seen anything like that before and can't wait for the hand shots.

your other ring is absolutely gorgeous!! looking forward to those pics as well!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love your ring and your DF's ring is too cool! You both have excellent taste for jewelry!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tres chic. love it. use all of your feminine charms to get him to give us a hand shot.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Super cool band =) and now im also drooling waiting for a thread on your gorgeous AVC ring :love:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow!
I love it.

I like this enough to get my little FCDs installed into something like that.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Charmy, i must see more pics of your gorgeous ring!!! your future hubby has a great ring too... hope you dont mind if I steal that idea. :)

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are AMAZING.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow Charmy - GORGEOUS rings!!! I love the flexible band - so unique and cool. Can't wait to see the full photoshoot of the AVC!

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous! I would love to see hand shots! My hubby would have loved that!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
cool charmy! i'm with kenny on this one, i wonder if it's possible to set a small fancy colored into something like that... hmmm i would love to have 1...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a really interesting piece Charmy - what a great idea for hard-to-fit fingers, and as Chrono said the execution is perfect. He must be very happy with it!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I personally think the band is made a little small but the fiance thinks it is perfect (who am I to say then). Anyways, talked him into some hand pics. A stone can be set into the band. I actually wanted to do that but the fiance refused any type of stone.

MenBand-HandPic2.jpg

MenBand-HandPic1.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are the links held together with screws?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1293064041|2804190 said:
Are the links held together with screws?

Yup - it is essentially like a mini watch band. You can't see the screws because they are covered.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results