shape
carat
color
clarity

Flame by MWM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited!

My wedding set by MWM is almost ready, and now he has posted a new solitaire design on his website called "Flame", very reminiscent of the lockes solitaire lots of pscopers loved.

Here''s the page with photos of the new setting style!

I will post my rings when I get them, which will hopefully be in a couple of weeks, but the crown is similar to the Flame Solitaire.

Just thought I''ll post this for recent posters who asked about the Lockes solitaire!

Flame_plat_all-first-shots035s.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
H O L Y C O W !!!!!!!!!!!!

That''s BEAUTIFUL.......love it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SWOON!!!! That is amazing!!!! Thanks Jadeleaves!!!! Give Button a kiss for me!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lockes who?
31.gif
That''ll teach them to discontinue a setting like that. MWM will do it one better.

shay

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh MY WORD!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
GORGEOUS!

You''re right, that really does have a very similar look and feel to the Locke''s Signature Setting (before Lockes went psycho!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Thanks for posting that, I have a feeling that will become VERY POPULAR here in PS''ville!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah it is stunning isn''t it?

Mine will have 4 prongs with 8 10pointers on the e-ring and 9 10 pointers on the w-band, and I can''t wait to see it. Mark has pretty much kept me in suspense since the 3d drawing of the crown he designed for me, and the only real pics I''ve seen are of the empty casting, so it''s pretty exciting to see his new solitaire style which is similar to mine.

I told him I wanted 4 prongs, but seeing the new solitaire with 6 prongs, my heart skipped a beat. It is such a fabulously fluid ring! I''m so glad he took the time to design something with surprise stones for me, as that was one of the requirements I had.

*swoons*
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, this is a very interesting development! That ring looks gorgeous! The only thing I''d want to be sure about is if the prong tips could be a little more delicate (smaller). Other than that, it is really beautiful!

I can''t wait to see yours, Jade!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
jade, I cannot wait to see your beauty. I bet your heart''s beating a mile a minute.

shay

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:34:19 PM
Author: Shay37
Lockes who?
31.gif
That''ll teach them to discontinue a setting like that. MWM will do it one better.

shay

Yay! My sentiments exactly! I loved the lockes solitaire but when I was considering it there were already QC issues posted here, and I thought to myself, if only MWM can design something for me that''s similar, but with his master craftsmanship!

36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my! Oh, my oh my! Oh, my oh my oh my! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:37:58 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Well, this is a very interesting development! That ring looks gorgeous! The only thing I''d want to be sure about is if the prong tips could be a little more delicate (smaller). Other than that, it is really beautiful!

I can''t wait to see yours, Jade!

Diamondseeker - I thought about you when I saw his new pics, because you were wanting a lockes solitaire too right?

I think the prongs needed to be that size so he can carve the hearts. I''m sure it will be delicate looking in real life though!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! The head is stunning!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:33:47 PM
Author: Kaleigh
SWOON!!!! That is amazing!!!! Thanks Jadeleaves!!!! Give Button a kiss for me!!!

Button is sitting on my lap surfing PS too
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/11/2007 5:41:29 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

Diamondseeker - I thought about you when I saw his new pics, because you were wanting a lockes solitaire too right?

I think the prongs needed to be that size so he can carve the hearts. I''m sure it will be delicate looking in real life though!
Yes, it kind of makes me sick. If he had come out with this a couple of months ago, I think it would have been a strong contender.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:38:40 PM
jade, I cannot wait to see your beauty. I bet your heart''s beating a mile a minute.

shay

Ohh yes I really can''t wait any longer - 7 months and counting!!

Hope you''re doing well on your smokefree front! Hang in there, it gets easier!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Refresh my memory...what stone will go into this new setting??

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker - he has had this in the works for a few months. I remembered posting in your thread abt settings options to let you know he''s got something like this in the works and to contact him for pictures because I didn''t want to post pictures he hasn''t posted on his website without his permission. I''ve been so busy I haven''t followed a lot of threads - have u got a permanent setting for your beautiful rock yet?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 5:53:32 PM
Author: Carlotta
Refresh my memory...what stone will go into this new setting??

Hi Carlotta!

My setting is actually slightly different to the Flame setting.

I didn''t actually post the specs of the diamond I ended up purchasing, but it''s a 2.65 H Si1 AGS0 from GOG. It is not a true H&A though, and I was wavering because of that, but I trust Jon when he said the optics on this stone is awesome.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
So, did the 1.5 go back????? It looked like a great stone!!

Edited to add: the new ring is going to be GORGEOUS.....love the setting!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning new design from Mark Morrell, but then has he ever done anything that wasn''t pure perfection??? I look forward to seeing your new beauty Jadeleaves!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 6:02:28 PM

Hmm if u meant the 1.56 G Si1 I had, yeah that went back to GOG for a trade up to my current stone.

Ok gotta go to the gym, be back later!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
OMG -- that is just freakin'' gorgeous! If I wanted a round solitaire I would be all over that baby.

Date: 1/11/2007 5:34:19 PM
Lockes who?
31.gif

shay
That''s exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the pictures.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
OMG That is one stunning setting!!!
30.gif
I think I''m in love...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG hello lovahhhhh....that is GORGEOUS. Reminiscent of the Locke's setting but infinitely more stunning! (The precision that man can achieve with metal is astounding!)

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
My dream ring . . . .
5.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 6:19:17 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

Date: 1/11/2007 6:02:28 PM

Hmm if u meant the 1.56 G Si1 I had, yeah that went back to GOG for a trade up to my current stone.

Ok gotta go to the gym, be back later!

um HELLO????????
you''re cruel Woman.

What stone did you end up getting? Inquiring minds NEED to know!
41.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Jade, that ring is beyoned GORGEOUS!!! Can''t wait to see the final pics of your beauty though!!!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 8:07:34 PM
Author: sevens one
um HELLO????????

you''re cruel Woman.

What stone did you end up getting? Inquiring minds NEED to know!
41.gif

*hee hee*

I didn''t post here because I wanted to come to a decision on my own and the numbers on this stone *might* not seem that cherry but I was assured the optics are spectacular. I was scared of what the Cut Nazis
11.gif
might say
41.gif
. It is an AGS0 though, just not a true H&A.

The stone is here.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha...I know exactly what you mean about being nervous what the cut-nuts might say about a stone that is aaaaaaalmost 100% "perfect" specs-wise!!!
3.gif
(in your case, 99.99% perfect!)

Your new stone looks pretty darn cherry to me! WOW! That stone with that setting...there will be a lot of green-eyed monsters around here pretty soon! I can''t wait to see it!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results