shape
carat
color
clarity

Five stone from WF arrived!!

laaaaalala

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited that my 5 stones arrived!!!It's an 1.25 ctw, shared prong from WF. The quality of the diamonds exceeds my expectation, I can't stop looking at it!!! Thank you Whiteflash!!

At first I was worried the band will be too wide for my finger, but it turns out I could go with 1.5ctw. However, I'm pretty satisfied with it right now---the ring is comfy and sparks like crazy.

Two things I'm confused tho,

1. I assumed I will get a statement along with the ring that shows the details of the ring so I can insure it...emailed WF and hopeful I can get it on Monday
2. When I tried to insure it on JM by putting the order number, the quoto I got was 1.5k more than I paid :confused: .

Anyway, so happy with the ring!!! YAYYYYY
I'm also so grateful to find pricecope, everyone is so helpful and knowledge:P2

IMG_3168.jpg IMG_3165.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful!! It looks like the perfect size for your finger! What is your size?

You should have enough on your sales receipt to insure it. That is all I have ever done. I think you just need to call them and tell them you tried to add it online, but it gave a higher value than you paid and that you wish to insure at the exact amount you paid.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect size on you. Absolutely beautiful :kiss2:

laaaaalala

Rough_Rock
That's beautiful!! It looks like the perfect size for your finger! What is your size?

You should have enough on your sales receipt to insure it. That is all I have ever done. I think you just need to call them and tell them you tried to add it online, but it gave a higher value than you paid and that you wish to insure at the exact amount you paid.

Thank you! My finger size is 4.25. Good to know that a sales receipt is good enough. I'm thinking to get it apprised as well, but also kinda feel like it is not necessary.

Perfect size on you. Absolutely beautiful :kiss2:

Thank you!! :P2

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited that my 5 stones arrived!!!It's an 1.25 ctw, shared prong from WF. The quality of the diamonds exceeds my expectation, I can't stop looking at it!!! Thank you Whiteflash!!

At first I was worried the band will be too wide for my finger, but it turns out I could go with 1.5ctw. However, I'm pretty satisfied with it right now---the ring is comfy and sparks like crazy.

Two things I'm confused tho,

1. I assumed I will get a statement along with the ring that shows the details of the ring so I can insure it...emailed WF and hopeful I can get it on Monday
2. When I tried to insure it on JM by putting the order number, the quoto I got was 1.5k more than I paid :confused: .

Anyway, so happy with the ring!!! YAYYYYY
I'm also so grateful to find pricecope, everyone is so helpful and knowledge:P2

IMG_3168.jpg IMG_3165.jpg

Beautiful! Congrats! Looks perfect on you. I was thinking of doing .32 each but I ended up using the two stones I have to make a necklace with bezel pendant for my daughters instead. Seeing yours made me think .25 ct each would be much better proportioned to my finger. We have the same finger size between 4-4.25 but I wear 4.5 to fit over my knuckle easier in the summer months. Enjoy your new beauty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks very pretty on you - congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only reason to get an appraisal for a WF item is if the insurance won't take a sales receipt. I think JM does for WF items.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Looks so pretty!!!! Gosh... this forum makes me have an extremely long list!!!! This would be on it too!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! A five stone is a lifer piece. That looks absolutely great on you, perfect for your hand. Enjoy!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo very, very nice!!! :kiss2: a beautiful ring @laaaaalala it looks stunning on you!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is perfect on you. Lovely!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium

@laaaaalala. I have to be honest, what catches my attentional initially is your nails! Very cool, and pretty of course.​

Congratulations on the 5 diamond band! It looks beautiful on your hand.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I adore classic, timeless pieces and this beautiful ring definitely qualifies! Well done!! :love:

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
I think 5 stones are my favorite and yours is so beautiful!! It looks great on you!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty!

laaaaalala

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats! Looks perfect on you. I was thinking of doing .32 each but I ended up using the two stones I have to make a necklace with bezel pendant for my daughters instead. Seeing yours made me think .25 ct each would be much better proportioned to my finger. We have the same finger size between 4-4.25 but I wear 4.5 to fit over my knuckle easier in the summer months. Enjoy your new beauty!

Glad my pictures are useful:) 0.25ct would be great on your finger!

All my other rings are 4.5 and kinda loose, so I decided on 4.25 in this ring, but... I think I need a resize before the summer.

Looks very pretty on you - congrats!
Thank you :bigsmile:
The only reason to get an appraisal for a WF item is if the insurance won't take a sales receipt. I think JM does for WF items.
That's good to know! Will insure it later~
Looks so pretty!!!! Gosh... this forum makes me have an extremely long list!!!! This would be on it too!!
Same here lol, I've been go through the Five stone post for so many times and checked almost all posts of eternity and tennis bracelets :lol-2:

Congratulations! A five stone is a lifer piece. That looks absolutely great on you, perfect for your hand. Enjoy!

Thank you!!:)
Oooooo very, very nice!!! :kiss2: a beautiful ring @laaaaalala it looks stunning on you!!

Thank you! Your cat is adorable!!

Last edited:

laaaaalala

Rough_Rock

@laaaaalala. I have to be honest, what catches my attentional initially is your nails! Very cool, and pretty of course.​

Congratulations on the 5 diamond band! It looks beautiful on your hand.

Thanks lol

I recently found out this AMAZING nail strips. It usually last 3 weeks, it's on the 2nd week in the picture.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Classic! love it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! A great classic too!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic! I really love this!!

Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results