shape
carat
color
clarity

Fisher Jewelry designs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am trying to have a halo pendant made for my 1 ct rb. I found one by Fisher, that was pre-made all I would have to do it put my diamond in it, but the only problem was that it was for a 1/2 ct. The jeweler called Fisher and they advised that they don''''t carry this in a 1 carat, but might be able to modify it, but as of this date I haven''''t heard back from the jeweler.

My question is -has anyone ever heard of Fisher or Fischer? I live in NJ and I have visited jewelers throughout my custom process on my ER and I always seemed to be able to eye their pieces, good diamond quality, at least to me, along the lines of a Simon G.with their design work. My local jeweler said that they make their pieces that they don''''t use a mass casting house. Any input on this designer would be much appreciated I can''''t seem to find anything on line about them.
Thanks

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help. I ordered the setting for my stone, the jeweler said that Fisher (i think this is the correct spelling now) is located in NY and LA. I couldn't find out anything more about them. I will have to post the photos once I get my RB mounted in the setting. It will probably take another 3-4 weeks to get in the setting. When I googled them, I didn't get anything that looked like the settings that they do. They do work similar to the the Simon G type of lines.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results