Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Fisher Jewelry designs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I am trying to have a halo pendant made for my 1 ct rb. I found one by Fisher, that was pre-made all I would have to do it put my diamond in it, but the only problem was that it was for a 1/2 ct. The jeweler called Fisher and they advised that they don''''t carry this in a 1 carat, but might be able to modify it, but as of this date I haven''''t heard back from the jeweler.

My question is -has anyone ever heard of Fisher or Fischer? I live in NJ and I have visited jewelers throughout my custom process on my ER and I always seemed to be able to eye their pieces, good diamond quality, at least to me, along the lines of a Simon G.with their design work. My local jeweler said that they make their pieces that they don''''t use a mass casting house. Any input on this designer would be much appreciated I can''''t seem to find anything on line about them.
Thanks

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help. I ordered the setting for my stone, the jeweler said that Fisher (i think this is the correct spelling now) is located in NY and LA. I couldn't find out anything more about them. I will have to post the photos once I get my RB mounted in the setting. It will probably take another 3-4 weeks to get in the setting. When I googled them, I didn't get anything that looked like the settings that they do. They do work similar to the the Simon G type of lines.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.