shape
carat
color
clarity

FI''s wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the new band jcrow

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I love how your rings look so tiny and delicate next to his. Great find, I''ve always liked that style of a ring on men.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
thanks Jcrow, I''ll have to keep WF in mind for a benchmark ring then. I really like your FI''s. Can''t wait for more pix!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
the four rings are gorgeous-I love the surprise diamond in his

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 1:43:36 AM
Author: diamondlove
thanks Jcrow, I''ll have to keep WF in mind for a benchmark ring then. I really like your FI''s. Can''t wait for more pix!
i actually went to best buy to get a new camera last night, determined to take crisp new pics. well, their prices in store were higher than online so i came home camera-less. ho-hum. sigh.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
It is def. worth a few days wait though to buy one cheaper online. Check out sites like amazon, buy.com, or even do a price comparison on cnet shopper.

DL

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2006 11:39:15 AM
Author: diamondlove
It is def. worth a few days wait though to buy one cheaper online. Check out sites like amazon, buy.com, or even do a price comparison on cnet shopper.

DL
that''s what i am thinking- plus i just started researching a sony one. ah well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE the shot of the 4 rings, sooooo cool!!!! your eternity band looks sweet with your solitaire and i love your FI''s ring with the surprise diamond.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great rings--your ER looks massive and very well with your new WB I might add!!! Great choices!

cheers--Sharon

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow:

I''m so pleased that you love the band. It is such a unique concept and I am sure FI will LOVE it.

I think the idea of a honeymoon band is fantastic. Whenever I travel I lock everything away, and only wear a band too - I am going to start referring to it my honeymoon band too even though we''ve been married almost 24 years!!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lesley! I really love it, and I a sure he will too. How can he not?!
After I got his band in, I though, gee, maybe he needs a honeymoon band too! Ha! I surely wouldn''t want to risk him losing it in the water or someone stealing it from the room. Though, I doubt we have to worry about a mugging in his case
5.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well, tonight FI gets to see his wedding band for the first time. Hope he likes his surprise
31.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hehehehee........ I think I started a trend w/the surprise diamond!!!
9.gif

all the rings look lovely!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: LizzieC had a surprise diamond put her her DH's band also : here

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thank you thank you thank you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

i couldn''t find that thread for anything!!!!

LizzieC, thank you so much for answering all of my endless questions and for inspiring FI''s ring~(you too flopkins!)
i fought hard for FI to have the plain comfort fit band like yours! I love it so much! FI did too until he found the benchmark one. i can''t complain though. he loves it and it will look fab once on his married little hand!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m late chiming in here!

just wanted to say that I LOVE the surprise diamond idea. It''s so unique. What did he think of the "surprise"?

Oh yeah, I''m also going to start referring to my plain w-band as my "Honeymoon band" too!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
I am VERY happy to report that FI adores his band! he said it was beyond perfect and more than he could ever want!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

whew! i did good!
9.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, it looks great jcrow!
36.gif
Glad to see the chain of inspiration continuing!
9.gif
Can''t wait to see who''s next!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results