shape
carat
color
clarity

FI''s wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yea!! it''s finally here! i have several people to thank, but -and this sounds sooo bad- i can''t find their threads to give them proper credt! please forgive me!! and if it''s you, and you know who you are
2.gif
, please speak up!

FI and i went and he tried on lots of different bands. he really like the plain comfort fit band, but in the end really loved this one. it''s a benchmark band. he also started off wanting a diamond. but, decided against it in the long run. so for a fun surprise, i decided to get his band and have a little diamond placed on the inside of the band. the diamond is a ACA 3 pointer and matches the diamonds in my band
5.gif

i can''t wait to get a new camera. for now, these pics are the best i got. sorry.

benchmarkwithsharedfronts.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
his is a 6mm WG band.

wedband_wshared.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
his band has a center strip that''s satin finished.

here it is with my honeymoon band and e-ring.

wedband_withplain.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and the diamond makes his first grande appearance.
5.gif

upclosebenchandshared.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and the silly thing?! this band INCLUDING the diamond is cheaper than all of the other places i looked! including the B&M stores in town! so, we got the band with diamond cheaper than just buying the band! wow.

benchtiltedWshared.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the quad

4-four_benchmark.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
quad returns

allfour_onwood.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lastly

nestingwbands.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I like the surprise diamond - so cute. Your FI''s band is kind of similar to DH''s band, except DH''s have 6 diamonds scattered around the band and no surpise diamonds.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Both of your wedding rings are classic! Very nice. I like the little diamond on the inside of your FI''s wedding band as well. When I was looking at the pictures though, I noticed you said you were wearing your honeymoon band. What is that? I have never heard of it before. Just curious. Gorgeous rings!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:16:00 AM
Author: qtiekiki
I like the surprise diamond - so cute. Your FI''s band is kind of similar to DH''s band, except DH''s have 6 diamonds scattered around the band and no surpise diamonds.

is it a benchmark too? if so, my friend''s hubby has that one! he loves it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:16:03 AM
Author: poptart
Both of your wedding rings are classic! Very nice. I like the little diamond on the inside of your FI''s wedding band as well. When I was looking at the pictures though, I noticed you said you were wearing your honeymoon band. What is that? I have never heard of it before. Just curious. Gorgeous rings!
we purchased a plain WG knife-edge for me to wear on the honeymoon. it''s just easier. we''ll leave the e-ring and diamond band behind. i''ll wear this, still show i''m married-but with less diamond worries.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:19:58 AM
Author: jcrow

Date: 7/19/2006 1:16:03 AM
we purchased a plain WG knife-edge for me to wear on the honeymoon. it''s just easier. we''ll leave the e-ring and diamond band behind. i''ll wear this, still show i''m married-but with less diamond worries.
Oh ok. That makes sense. I wouldn''t want the worry of "what if''s" with my new diamond wedding band on my honeymoon either. But it sure is a pretty wedding ring!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thank you!

yeh, that's what i was thinking too. i really didn't think about it until after i had both rings and booked our honeymoon. i think it's the best choice, for me. don't have to worry about it in the water, or in our room, or on my hand. period. they'll be locked in the safe for our trip.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Where are you going for your honeymoon?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I looove the surprise diamond (and how it was actually cheaper than the band without it!!)!! The quad is stunning!!!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:38:00 AM
Where are you going for your honeymoon?

we are headed to st. lucia. can''t wait!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
JCrow -
Did Whiteflash make your FI''s band? It looks amazing. I know down the line we''re going to have to get my FI''s made too bc he''s so damn picky!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great!

However, I am interested in your rings! Which tiffany setting do you have and what size is your diamond? I am trying to decide what I want!

ETA: I searched your posts and found the setting history. Do you like the wg?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow- I love his band. The surprise diamond is great! I am planning on just wearing my wedding band on our honeymoon too. I just don''t want to worry about anything happening! I love the picture with your band inside his.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
JCrow-

His band is so nice- I love that look with the satin finish and the little surprise diamond! Your rings are beautiuful too- your eternity band with your e-ring is just amazing! Love it all!!!!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Oh I really like his band (LOVE your e-ring btw) I think it''s similar to something we''d choose. Where did you end up getting it from? Was there a price difference for it from other vendors?

Thanks!
DL

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
IT''s a very cool band..I love the picture with all 4 rings...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 8:17:40 AM
Author: scarlet16
JCrow -
Did Whiteflash make your FI''s band? It looks amazing. I know down the line we''re going to have to get my FI''s made too bc he''s so damn picky!
WF ordered the benchmark band that FI picked out. after, they set the diamond.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 8:35:40 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
It looks great!

However, I am interested in your rings! Which tiffany setting do you have and what size is your diamond? I am trying to decide what I want!

ETA: I searched your posts and found the setting history. Do you like the wg?
thanks!

yeh, it''s a long story huh?? ha! yes, do like the wg. i haven''t even thought twice about the decision once made.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 9:34:39 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
jcrow- I love his band. The surprise diamond is great! I am planning on just wearing my wedding band on our honeymoon too. I just don''t want to worry about anything happening! I love the picture with your band inside his.
i like this pic too, just wish it were a little clearer. i didn''t really try too hard taking pics, though, because i figured once we get the new camera, i''ll reshoot anyway!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 9:54:20 AM
Author: diamondlove
Oh I really like his band (LOVE your e-ring btw) I think it''s similar to something we''d choose. Where did you end up getting it from? Was there a price difference for it from other vendors?

Thanks!
DL
i ended up getting it through WF. I priced it elsewhere anywhere from $200 more sans diamond to $50 more sans diamond. WF was cheaper even WITH the diamond! win-win, right?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, those bands are perfect! I love love love the little surprise diamond! You guys both have such classic beautiful taste!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2006 1:19:38 PM
Author: FacetFire
Oh, those bands are perfect! I love love love the little surprise diamond! You guys both have such classic beautiful taste!

awe, thanks! i hope he likes it too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results