shape
carat
color
clarity

First time buyer! Thoughts on these OMCs?

Agreed. The 3.48 is special. I like it way more than the 2.88.

If there is an easy returns policy perhaps purchasing the stone is the way to go - check it out in different lighting environments and then make up your mind.

CBPearllover

Shiny_Rock
That first stone is a slam-dunk! I know I'm late to the party, but after watching the first video I thought "BOOM, that's the stone"

The others are nice too, but the faceting on the first is amazing. I think you'll wind up loving the color. Anything less than D use to bother me (my first e-ring HAD to be a D). Now I long for a low-colored antique stone.

If I were you, I'd get the first stone. If you ever want to dress her up different, you can change to a gold setting, or add colored stones to alter the play on color. I doubt you'll get tired of the actual diamond itself, what do you think? I'm very excited for you!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Does the seller have an upgrade policy that isn't constraining with a bunch of fine print and outrageous minimum requirements?

If so, then snag the first one.

After a while if you determine that the color isn't right for you, then you could upgrade/trade for one that is a higher color grade.

I don't think it'll be an issue...that monster is amazing!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does the seller have an upgrade policy that isn't constraining with a bunch of fine print and outrageous minimum requirements?

If so, then snag the first one.

What vendor would this be that offers a policy like that for stones like this?

Apologize for off topic

supsupbaby007

Rough_Rock
Omg how exciting! Can't wait till you receive it and do take lots of pics so we can drool all over it hehe

So happy we went with this diamond! It has so much rainbow chunky goodness and looks amazing in different lights. We met with Jewels by Grace snd she thought it was an OP until I showed her the GIA cert which just affirmed I was being silly about the color!! I love that it’s warm in certain lights.

Attached a pic!! This is just a temporary band Adam sent us so we could try it on! we’re planning to get it set by DK.

7485082F-7A4E-4C6F-830D-D18B2DC26B34.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So happy we went with this diamond! It has so much rainbow chunky goodness and looks amazing in different lights. We met with Jewels by Grace snd she thought it was an OP until I showed her the GIA cert which just affirmed I was being silly about the color!! I love that it’s warm in certain lights.

Attached a pic!! This is just a temporary band Adam sent us so we could try it on! we’re planning to get it set by DK.

7485082F-7A4E-4C6F-830D-D18B2DC26B34.jpeg

Absolutely lovely! Glad you took a leap. Definitely share the final ring!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty @supsupbaby007
It has a large presence on your hand already. I can't wait to see it set. I am so glad you went with this diamond too!!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! That is STUNNING! I have an "L" color set in platinum by DK and I love it, like you said, I rarely see the warmth, usually rainbows and amazing facets! Congrats again! Have fun wedding planning! My wedding was postponed (Covid) 2x so i am in the middle of it and finding it fun so far!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results