shape
carat
color
clarity

First shots of my GOG stone in Mark Morrell Flame!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Mutombo

Rough_Rock
So the ring arrived today and I must admit, it''s probably the sparkliest diamond I''ve ever seen. I just cannot believe it.

I''m going to try to get some pictures, but don''t know when I''ll have time away from prying eyes. I''ll do my best
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love that setting!!!!!!
36.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
It is such a beauty! Gorgeous stone in a stunning setting. I"m sure she will love it!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:04:56 PM
Author: Mutombo
So the ring arrived today and I must admit, it''s probably the sparkliest diamond I''ve ever seen. I just cannot believe it.

I''m going to try to get some pictures, but don''t know when I''ll have time away from prying eyes. I''ll do my best
9.gif
VERY very well done!!
36.gif
Please don''t leave us waiting too long, we need more photos of that beautiful piece of art you''ve got!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo delighted to hear that you got it and it''s amazing! Roll on the pics!

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I''m also looking at this setting, but was unsure of the heart prongs...What do you think of these? And if you have any hand shots...it would be great!!

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness! I think I am going to put Mark Morrell on my list for whenever and if ever I upgrade/reset!

That is a beautiful ring, I look forward to snooping on the new photos!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I totally adore Mark Morrell! Great choice. The ring is stunning and I bet your FF will love it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting - you are one lucky lady!!

Mutombo

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 10:45:33 PM
Author: cdogstu99
Congrats! I''m also looking at this setting, but was unsure of the heart prongs...What do you think of these? And if you have any hand shots...it would be great!!

I like the heart prongs, the prongs are much smaller than they look in all the photos online. The setting really has to be seen to appreciate. Sorry, no hand pics yet, haven''t proposed yet and still have a few weeks to go.

Apologies to those waiting for more pics, I''ve been out of town and haven''t had any time away from the FF to take proper pics yet!

han001

Rough_Rock
Ahhh don''t make us wait anymore please!
2.gif

Beautiful stone and setting. Congrats!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how I love MWM...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
it is gorgeous! i can''t wait for more pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results