shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW First rosecut diamond ring

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I bought 2 earth-mined rosecut diamonds on a whim from Alex Park several months ago. I was immediately intrigued by the fancy brown 1.21 carat. It was being sold along with a M color .90 carat, so I bought them both.
After several months of contemplating the best direction on how to set them, I decided to have the fancy brown set in a right hand ring. The M color rosecut is being set in a 18kt yellow gold pendant and will post when complete. The fancy brown stone color has pink undertones that seemed to be enhanced by rose gold. I pulled inspiration from several designs and collaborated with Amy at David Klass. It is 14kt rose gold with a brushed finish, black rhodium plated milgraining around the stone. It was such a fun project and anticipate I will be wearing this ring often.

Photo below is a snapshot of a video from Instagram and doesn’t do the stone justice.
IMG_9927.jpeg
David Klass glamour shots
IMG_9926.jpeg

Glamour handshot from David Klass
IMG_9925.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock:Oooh, I think I love colored diamond in rose cut!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
The black rhodium plays so well with the rose gold!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh I love it!! So edgy and unique. Awesome job!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I Love the six sides and the detailing so much. Is the oxidized miligrain beading around the diamond! This is beautiful!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful @luckygreen317. I love the color of your stone. It looks gorgeous with your skin tone. The rose gold compliments the stone perfectly.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful @luckygreen317. I love the color of your stone. It looks gorgeous with your skin tone. The rose gold compliments the stone perfectly.

Ah, thank you! I wish those were my hands, it’s the glamour shot sent to me from David Klass office.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Very nice indeed!

*Thinking to self... I'd wear that, h*ll yeah I would.

You made me smile with your comment, thank you! I am going to rock that ring proudly and often :dance:

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I received the rosecut ring from David Klass this weekend. It’s a moody stone with a different personality depending on the light source. I can’t wait to see how it looks in direct sunlight. The blackened milgrain detail nicely frames the stone and the 14kt brushed rose gold compliments peachy brown hue.

IMG_4276.jpeg IMG_4277.jpeg IMG_4278.jpeg

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I received the rosecut ring from David Klass this weekend. It’s a moody stone with a different personality depending on the light source. I can’t wait to see how it looks in direct sunlight. The blackened milgrain detail nicely frames the stone and the 14kt brushed rose gold compliments peachy brown hue.

Direct sunlight is one of my favorite lighting conditions for my rosecut. It's shimmers and glistens oh so beautifully. I love how you set your gorgeous rosecut. It compliments it perfectly. Enjoy your new beauty!!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Direct sunlight is one of my favorite lighting conditions for my rosecut. It's shimmers and glistens oh so beautifully. I love how you set your gorgeous rosecut. It compliments it perfectly. Enjoy your new beauty!!

Thank you!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Very unique and beautiful. Love it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, I love the brushed finish!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

What’s the saying, ”copying is the best form of flattery”?

I messaged Alex Park via Instagram a picture of my ring 2 weeks ago. I wanted to show him what I did with the stone I purchased. Look at the ring he just posted!

IMG_0032.jpeg

Here’s my ring…
IMG_4314.jpeg IMG_0033.jpeg

Last edited:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! Congrats on JOTW!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
What a Beautiful project!!! Congratulations on JOTW!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results