shape
carat
color
clarity

FIRST RING PICTURE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

saturn

Shiny_Rock
10.gif
I love it!!!! It''s so classy and glamourous. I love the way emerald cuts look so sophisticated.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Now I''m going to go back and drool over the pics some more...

reena

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

i don''t know what else to say windowshopper! i knew you would end up with something fabulous--but WOW! simply and utterly stunning.

god, i cannot believe i missed all of this fabulous eyecandy!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Windowshopper, I was feeling terribly guilty for not including you in my 2005 Leon bling thread and wondering how that had happened.....and now I know why: I MISSED this amazing blinding piece of ice the first time around!!! I just went back through the thread and just completely missed this when you first got it!

WOW....she BLINDED me...with LEON!!

I am so enamored of EC these days, and your ring is simply amazing!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am speechless

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 12:10:52 PM
Author: reena
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

i don''t know what else to say windowshopper! i knew you would end up with something fabulous--but WOW! simply and utterly stunning.

god, i cannot believe i missed all of this fabulous eyecandy!
REENA!!!!

Is that really you? Thanks so much--it was a saga getting it right (Leon likes things his way......but truth, justice and a crazy picky woman prevailed!) If you are ever interested the whole saga of the mounting is posted somehwere --under my ring doesnt look anything like it was supposed to , what do I do?

I love it and I have been in a couple of major jewelry stores in NY shopping for a band and the propietors are just wowed.........one even asked to take pictures of it!
Thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results