shape
carat
color
clarity

FIRST RING PICTURE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOSH!! Window, i am speechless!!!! the ring is Stunning!!! Congrats!!
1.gif

anna

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
WHAT A BEAUTY
30.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Goooglie Woooglie, WS!!
30.gif

I feel so humbled that you and I have been chatting about simple litte (and I mean teeny, tiny in comparison) thin diamond bands for me.

I''ll tradechya!!
3.gif
HeeHee!!
9.gif

Many Congrats, Dear!! Your "project" is absolutely gorgeous!!
emsmilep.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 6:31:34 PM
Author: pqcollectibles
Oh My Goooglie Woooglie, WS!!
30.gif

I feel so humbled that you and I have been chatting about simple litte (and I mean teeny, tiny in comparison) thin diamond bands for me.

I''ll tradechya!!
3.gif
HeeHee!!
9.gif

Many Congrats, Dear!! Your ''project'' is absolutely gorgeous!!
emsmilep.gif
you know-- i love jewelry and i think you can make things small and large lovely and substantial when done well....... i have helped friends on very small budgets do really nice things. a friend who s an interior designer to the hoi polloi once said to me that it takes talent to create beauty when working on a budget.............anyone can buy something beautiful by accident

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WS

Holy SH!!!T,WOW !!!,congrats, Just beautiful,nothing else to say.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
WS, it drove me NUTS all day that I couldn''t react to your ring (can''t post at work--won''t let me since the last site upgrade...
33.gif
)... So, here is my reaction:

WHAT A BLEEPIN RING!!!!
30.gif

I adore it--you did a great job. it''s so different and elegant and classic....and what a rock!

Enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2005 10
6.gif
8:55 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
WS, it drove me NUTS all day that I couldn''t react to your ring (can''t post at work--won''t let me since the last site upgrade...
33.gif
)... So, here is my reaction:

WHAT A BLEEPIN RING!!!!
30.gif

I adore it--you did a great job. it''s so different and elegant and classic....and what a rock!

Enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
thanks so much--------------------i cant believe it myself!

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
That''s a movie star ring. It''s a ring a glamorous movie star in the 40''s would wear, with impeccable taste and a white mink stole and a slinky silver dress. That''s a Lana Turner Rita Hayworth Marilyn Monroe ring. Absolutely beautiful.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA! That is one seriously gorgeous ring!!! It turned out just PERFECT!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
Congrats!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 12:31
6.gif
5 AM
Author: Rebemdee
That''s a movie star ring. It''s a ring a glamorous movie star in the 40''s would wear, with impeccable taste and a white mink stole and a slinky silver dress. That''s a Lana Turner Rita Hayworth Marilyn Monroe ring. Absolutely beautiful.

i love you for saying that! i m feeling better and better about it. ive been sort of impressed by it but .........unsure!
thanks!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutley beautiful! I
emlove.gif
it.
face15.gif
That''s me, sick with jealousy!!

emotion-19.gif
Congrats!!!!

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
3.gif
18.gif
30.gif
I agree with Rebemdee ....... MOVIE STAR RING!
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 7:36:26 AM
Author: windowshopper

Date: 2/9/2005 12:31
6.gif
5 AM
Author: Rebemdee
That''s a movie star ring.  It''s a ring a glamorous movie star in the 40''s would wear, with impeccable taste and a white mink stole and a slinky silver dress.  That''s a Lana Turner Rita Hayworth Marilyn Monroe ring.  Absolutely beautiful.

i love you for saying that! i m feeling better and better about it. ive been sort of impressed by it but .........unsure!
thanks!

UNSURE? There is NOTHING to be unsure of with that ring! Your ring is absolutely MAGNIFICENT!

I don''t have any other words to describe it! It is simply breathtaking! I love how you mixed the EC with the round stones on the band. I have never seen anything like that (and I probably never will so I had to save your pics!
9.gif
)

Have you thought about what you might wear with it? If anything? WOW! I need to go back have another look!
18.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Ditto that! That EC is no joke. Absolutely breath-taking. You really did a wonderful job at designing it. It''s big, but yet sooooo elegant. Great way to balance it all.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
emsmiled.gif
WOW! My Goodness that is a gorgeous hunk of ice!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
THANKS AGAIN-----------I REALLY AM PLEASED--EVEN THE STEROIDAL TRAPEZOIDS ARE GROWING ON ME!

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!

WS, your ring is to die for!!!
30.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 10:20:56 PM
Author: Carolina Girl
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!

WS, your ring is to die for!!!
30.gif
thanks...i really appreciate all the postive comments!

a virginia girl!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 10:22:26 PM
Author:windowshopper
NUMBER 1
th bad news is that my existing band does not work with this ring. any suggestions?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I am having the same quandry, WS.

I''ve tried on different bands looking for THE one. And I''ve been watching other women''s hands closely to see what they are doing. Locally, most women wear traditional sets. But I''ve noticed on TV and in the movies, etc, that women are wearing their e-rings on the right hand and a bling-bling band on the left. And visa versa. Many women with unique e-rings aren''t even trying to put them together any more. And that seems to be the consensus here as well.

I am debating if that is right for me.
20.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 11
6.gif
8:54 AM
Author: pqcollectibles
I am having the same quandry, WS.

I''ve tried on different bands looking for THE one. And I''ve been watching other women''s hands closely to see what they are doing. Locally, most women wear traditional sets. But I''ve noticed on TV and in the movies, etc, that women are wearing their e-rings on the right hand and a bling-bling band on the left. And visa versa. Many women with unique e-rings aren''t even trying to put them together any more. And that seems to be the consensus here as well.

I am debating if that is right for me.
20.gif
yes i fear that is the problem. the basket sticks out to far and the bands all are at a weird angle --plus my e-ring and alot of the more elaborate designs overwhelm or compete with whatever you put next to it. remind me of your rnig?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any idea who came up with the idea to wear band and ring on the same finger ???
9.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 10:22:26 PM
Author:windowshopper
NUMBER 1
IN RESPONSE TO REQUEST TO SEE MY RING PIX--I DONT HAVE THE PHOTOS ANYMORE

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
The ring is the most beautiful I''ve ever seen!
30.gif
. It''s an amazing ring! I love EC''s because they are so classy looking.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is a very elegant, graceful ring. You got the art deco nod just right. It''s absolutely stunning. I love how the center diamond is integral to the design rather than the main focus, although you certainly notice it. Wow, it''s beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Window - I''m a little late, but I completely agree with Lumpkin. It is just perfect anf I hope that you are living in it aaaaall the time because it looks just absolutely right in the hand shots. Very elegant, not over the top, beautifully proportioned. One''s bound to have a degree of uncertainty at the end of a long project and serious expense, but I''m sure that now, a few months on, you really know that you have one of the loveliest rings on this planet.
30.gif

Abi

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. That is just friggin AMAZING!! BECAREFUL when swimming... you may sink!!
31.gif
Very wonderful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results