shape
carat
color
clarity

First Purchase From The Internet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve finally made my first diamond purchase from the Internet. I got the following from Whiteflash and I must say it was a breeze.. As this is a test purchase, I didn''t dare to spend too much in case something goes wrong. Here''s what I got:

E SI1 0.39ct RB ($745 excluding shipping)
AGS Certified (Diamond Quality Report) Ex Polish and Ex Symmetry (A Whiteflash Expert Selection)
Depth: 61.2%
Table 53.7%
Crown Angle: 34.9
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Girdle: Very Thin to Medium Faceted
Culet: Pointed
Medium Fluorescence (I wanted Medium or Strong)

Now I''ve got a new project with this diamond. I''ll probably set it into a ring as I like rings (It''s the only thing other than bracelets that you can wear and look at anytime). Any suggestions on the design for a small diamond will be most welcomed!

DBM

Shiny_Rock
theres not much of a ring that you can put it in that wont look like an engagement ring unless that''s a look you want. maybe a pendant in bezel you may also consider?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Unless you are in Australia you are welcome to copy the bangle design in the center of this page.

It can also be done without the small diamonds. I designed it about 20 years ago and it has never gone out of style

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Garry, where is the design of the bangle? You mentioned "at the centre of this page" -- I searched your website, the pricescope home page and the page where the forum listing is, but could not find any bangle design..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results