shape
carat
color
clarity

First purchase from Ouros Jewels

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,
Just wanted to post some pics of the new band I purchased from Ouros Jewels on Etsy. It’s one carat total weight, 14k white gold- classic and versatile!
I had a very positive experience- nothing to complain about. The interactions were pleasant, the gold weight is good, and the diamonds are clear and bright! I would totally purchase another band from their store.
Pics solo:
F1CD85F3-489F-47F8-A888-04E1F7969B2D.jpeg B5A8C3A2-EE0C-4922-9B1B-928C5214FFC8.jpeg
And with my 2.14 carat solitaire
16B2ABE3-B00A-46CF-8267-08CC169BD116.jpeg F77CDB2C-8C09-40E7-AD21-FB91C94A5700.jpeg D18D675D-84BA-4078-A0C5-224C23B775D0.jpeg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful band, looks stunning on your finger next to your gorgeous solitaire. Glad you like your experience! :kiss2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning band, looks so bright and sparkly!
Can you please share the TCW and the size of the diamonds please?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning band, looks so bright and sparkly!
Can you please share the TCW and the size of the diamonds please?

It’s one carat total weight, six diamonds so .167 carats each/3.5 mm size wise.
I’m glad I went with something that wasn’t a full eternity because it’s so comfortable to wear and I don’t have to worry about banging diamonds on the bottom. I’m pretty careful with my jewelry but I have a six year old, so life happens sometimes.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful band, looks stunning on your finger next to your gorgeous solitaire. Glad you like your experience! :kiss2:
Thanks for the compliment! I like them together too- they have a rather luxurious look IMO.
I would totally use them again but since it was my first order, I’m glad I went with something stock/basic.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliment! I like them together too- they have a rather luxurious look IMO.
I would totally use them again but since it was my first order, I’m glad I went with something stock/basic.

My daughter is currently working with Vijay on her custom ring and I am going to buy two 3mm cushions for my 3 stone ring with a natural sapphire as the center stone. She is very happy with the service!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I just got something very similar from JA, but with mined diamonds (during their sale).
I’ve used Ouros for settings, but never their lab stones.
So how do you feel about the cut and quality of their melee? Are they nice and sparkly? Have you louped them?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I just got something very similar from JA, but with mined diamonds (during their sale).
I’ve used Ouros for settings, but never their lab stones.
So how do you feel about the cut and quality of their melee? Are they nice and sparkly? Have you louped them?
I haven’t looped them, but they look bright white and very transparent so I feel they are minimum of VS/SI . They sparkle well in all lights so far so likely well cut.
The 3.5 mm size is a touch bigger than I expected but it makes it nice enough to be worn alone or as a right hand ring if I get a different band.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! I love it as a stand-alone.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t looped them, but they look bright white and very transparent so I feel they are minimum of VS/SI . They sparkle well in all lights so far so likely well cut.
The 3.5 mm size is a touch bigger than I expected but it makes it nice enough to be worn alone or as a right hand ring if I get a different band.

Awesome! So glad you’re happy with them. I’ve looked at several of their designs with their MMDs and I really like some. I was curious about the quality.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results