shape
carat
color
clarity

First Post With E-ring Pics To Share

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
oh its gorgeous. do you have any side profile pics? Congrats - you must be thrilled x

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you iluvprettyrocks and melbournegirl!!

melbournegirl: Here are some profile shots. It's set really low which I like since it won't get caught on things. I am over the moon!! :love: I love everything about my ring except for one tiny thing, which I'm hoping won't be an issue. Because of the setting, there's metal covering half the stone on the sides (see below) and I'm worried that it's not getting as much light as it should. What do you think?

Or anyone else who would like to chime in, it would be greatly appreciated! :praise:

profile3.jpg
profile2.jpg
profile_1.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
No expert here re the light question above, but just wanted to say it sure doesn't look like it is problematic in those pictures!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your ring is beautiful and I adore the shape of your centre stone. I love it!! Congratulations. :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolute perfection!! Congratulations!! :appl: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I'm not an expert either, but it looks like only the culet is being covered by the setting, so you should be getting plenty of light from the top and sides. Its a beautiful setting and compliments your EC perfectly! Its truly a stunning ring and it's going to become a PS favorite I'm sure! :love: :love: BTW your ring box is adorable!!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, that thing is stunning! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!!!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking! I was in the Diamond District in Manhattan yesterday and was window shopping. Spotted an emerald engagement ring and commented that I hadn't known how beautiful this cut can be.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you susimoo, dandiandi, christina, stacylikesparkles, amys bling and jlw05...you guys really know how to make a girl feel special!!!

christina: Thanks for your input. I'm quite relieved as I was prepared to change my setting because of it. I'm so glad I don't have to change anything about it! :twirl:

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
:o WOOOOWWWW :o !!!! PERFECTION!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
D/VVS1?? That thing is such a stunner!!! Perfect for that beautiful step cut. I have never wanted an emerald until seeing your beautiful ring!! :) Congratulations on your engagement and wear it in good health!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely classy :)

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! It looks great one your hand. I love step cuts with shared prong band. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results