shape
carat
color
clarity

First Pearllunar order

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pleased with what I got. Pearllunar was very nice to deal with and my package arrived very quickly. I have an awful camera, so the pictures didn''t turn out amazing, but I think you''ll get the idea

First up are the ''lavender/blue'' 7-8mm, almost 16inches. I wasn''t surprised when I saw them, they described them well. You can see the blemishes, but since I have a thing for weirdish pearls it doesn''t bother me one bit. I really love the color

KASpearllunar2.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
another look... my camera decided it was in a ''blue'' mood today, so these look a bit more on the cool side than what I see in real life.

KASpearllunar3.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
here is their picture for reference...

Pearllunarlav.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
since we all love the IRL ''how does it actually look on you?'' shots, here is one straight on, no retouching, so, not exactly true to life colors

KASpearllunar4.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
this one I did retouch to get a more realistic color of the pearls

KASpearllunar5.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
next up is the suite of white rice pearls. I got so many because I''m planning on doing necklaces, bracelets and earrings for my bridesmaids and using the leftovers for me
27.gif

I''m going to have to go through them though to match them a bit better, but that will have to wait for when I have time. Overall they''re very nice, most of them have decent luster and orient. I''m a big fan of these.

KASpearllunar7.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
since I''m using these pearls at the wedding, I figured I would shown them with some wedding colors
9.gif

here they are with my sapphire wedding band, unset sapphire for e-ring, and swarovski crystal earrings I made.

KASpearllunar8.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
and lastly, the rice pearls just with the earrings. I plan on doing the girls'' jewelry with swarovski crystals like this along with the pearls. Haven''t exactly noodled out a design yet, although I have ideas floating around. for earrings though I''m doing a drop. probably 3-5 crystals then a pearl at the bottom, very simple
41.gif

any ideas would be appreciated!!

KASpearllunar9.JPG

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Those look very pretty on you.

What size are the rice pearls?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
the rice pearls are 6-7mm, sort of. some of them are funky and what I would call an ''outlier.'' and thank you for the compliment! hopefully it wasn''t picture overload!
41.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new pearls!!!
30.gif
The color looks fabulous on you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Your pearls are gorgeous, but WOWZA!!!! Those sapphires are to die for! Your wedding set will be spectacular!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the very sweet compliments! I am enjoying the pearls very much. I can''t wait to get them knotted so I can wear them
9.gif

Post a pic of them if you can when you knot them :D please :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results