shape
carat
color
clarity

First Lab Diamond

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
A few years ago we had a new setting made for my engagement diamond as well as a new wedding band. Both done by Mark Morrell. Which has left my original set (also done by Mark) sitting lonely in my jewelry case.

As luck would have it I was browsing Ritani and found a lab diamond with almost the same dimensions as my engagement diamond. I plan to have it set in my original setting so I can once again enjoy it.

It’s a much lower color and clarity than my mined diamond but I enjoy lower colored stones. My mined diamond is 1.34 G VVS1.

I will update when the diamond arrives tomorrow!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful, can't wait to see it!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, nice. Pics of the setting?

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it is going to be AmaZing!!! You must be so stoked!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it is going to be AmaZing!!! You must be so stoked!

I am! While I love my new setting, the original one is still gorgeous and now I can have two wedding sets without spending a ton of money on a diamond

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous! And I love Mark Morrell's work.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that's great!! And how lucky are you to have two Mark Morrell settings! I'm glad you will still be able to enjoy both =)2

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I had the stone set and I’m so so happy to be able to wear this beautiful setting once again. The stone is a sparkler too. I’m quite pleased with it. It does have a visible feather inclusion that I can see only in bright sunlight but it doesn’t bother me because I can’t see it otherwise and the sparkles keep it well hidden even in the sun. And the price couldn’t be beat. I think it was fate that I came across this stone that had almost exactly the same measurements as the stone that used to be in this setting. It was custom made for that stone so it was perfect that the setting did not need any adjustments to accommodate this new diamond.

EA28C3E4-9CA6-45E1-8AEB-5C0314A4A1F5.jpeg EBC7F848-B0D9-41DF-A3F8-89F9DF9DBBE6.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results