shape
carat
color
clarity

First dress I tried on......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Well, sort of.... I had gone to David''s Bridal once with a friend before I was seriously considering purchasing anyway. I tried stuff on then but actually hated everything. So I consider this the first time I was REALLY looking, and I found THE ONE right off the bat! YAY!!!
36.gif
I (of course) tried on lots of others too, but nothing compared to this one. I knew before I even saw it in a mirror. I could just feel that it was perfect.
9.gif

Dress by Essence of Australia. Bought off the rack from Jon''s Bridal in Tampa. Fits like a glove and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
From the front. Forgive my weird faces:)

dressfromfront.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
And the back. Please excuse the big ugly clips holding the straps on. My fiancee apparently has this thing about me in spaghetti straps. My dress just HAD to have them!
3.gif

dress from back.JPG

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You look beautiful in that dress.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
oooooh pretty
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You can''t really see the details in these pics, but I love that it sparkles, but isn''t too blingy. I forgot to add that the color is "diamond white". What''s not to love?
9.gif

Thanks for letting me be shameless. I''m just not really a "dress girl" usually and I can''t believe I found one I love so much!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!!!
9.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kelli, your dress is gorgeous and looks awesome on you!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats on finding the one!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty dress and I totally know what you mean about the first dress. I knew my dress was the dress when I laid eyes on it and made myself try on another dress so that I could say I bought the second dress I tried on. lol.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Kelli, you look gorgeous! That dress is perfection.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissCupCake

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful dress!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful dress! You are so gorgeous in it! I think your fiance is right about the spaghetti straps.
1.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:03:38 AM
Author: House Cat
What a beautiful dress! You are so gorgeous in it! I think your fiance is right about the spaghetti straps.
1.gif
Thanks House Cat. That was pretty much all I wore as a youngun when we first started dating:)

Thank you for your comments everyone! I really never expected to love a dress this much!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:28:03 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Very pretty dress and I totally know what you mean about the first dress. I knew my dress was the dress when I laid eyes on it and made myself try on another dress so that I could say I bought the second dress I tried on. lol.
It''s funny, I actually really loved the second dress too, but I knew my fiance would have hated it because it was way too blingy for his taste. Plus it just didn''t FEEL as good on. But after the first two, nothing even came close.

Have I seen your dress? I don''t remember if I have or not, but I''d like to since I LOVE your shoes and your ring! Do you have a link?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This happened to my sister, and many of my friends - they came back to the first dress they tried on!!! (me, not so much
3.gif
)

You look spectacular in this dress - it fits you like a glove and you have a very pretty figure! Are you adding the straps to it? i think that is a lovely look!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo pretty!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
The dress is fabulous and yay for getting it from an Aussie company
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wowee, that dress is BEAUTIFUL on you! Fits perfectly! You have a fabulous figure!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, the dress looks fantastic on you :)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow that dress looks like it was made for you!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
very very pretty dress! i''m always so jealous of the people who find their dress on their first trip; i must have tried on at least 60 dresses before finding mine! congratulations--it''s lovely!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
oooooo look at you! I love the shape!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
It really does look perfect on you! I am SO SO SO envious of your shoulders!! Gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results