shape
carat
color
clarity

First diamond! My new pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great looking pendant. I''d never guessed it was 0.25ct, it looks MUCH bigger. Thanks for indulging us with side and back views.

dearheart

Rough_Rock

Oooh! It''s my favorite setting for a diamond necklace and I love that you did it in yellow gold. It looks delicate but also has a really lovely presence.

Congrats!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It does look larger than .25, and the yellow gold is so rich looking! Congrats!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Sure they didn''t send you the .5 ctw by mistake? (J/k!) It looks HUGE! Enjoy it! what a great pendant!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it when women can (and do) buy diamonds for themselves! It looks great on you and I agree it is a very nice size.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''d love to have one within a couple of years.

canary

Rough_Rock
I love your pendant! I am thinking of getting the same one,as I''ve looked and priced this style for quite some time.The size and price fit my needs perfectly. I did have one question..can you tell me if the necklace has a spring ring clasp or lobster claw..thanks!

p.s. good for you for getting something for yourself!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Good for you for buying your own diamond. I think it''s both beautiful and symbolic.

jeannie

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really going to have to look into one of these for myself!

canary

Rough_Rock
is this a set up?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks beautiful on you, and congrats on getting yourself a diamond! You go girl!!!
36.gif

canary

Rough_Rock
I''ll probably get kicked off the forum,but I read on another forum that fictious posts are being posted to lure us to buy from certain vendors.I found this quite upsetting,as I came*this close* to making a purchase from one of the places..call me paranoid,but I''d rather err on the side of caution..

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words, ladies!

Canary, it has a spring ring clasp. And yes, I''m actually a real person who bought this necklace..! I know I''m new to the forum, but rest assured I''ve actually spent a ton of time looking around here, which is what led me to make my purchase. The reason I posted was because I had a hard time finding yellow gold pendants to look at, and I thought my pics might be helpful to others -- not because I wanted to be an advertisement.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
You go bumble bee! It really does look huge on you. I would not have guessed .25. I love the yg too.

Congrats!

a

canary

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 5:02:41 PM
Author: bumblebee
Thanks for the kind words, ladies!

Canary, it has a spring ring clasp. And yes, I'm actually a real person who bought this necklace..! I know I'm new to the forum, but rest assured I've actually spent a ton of time looking around here, which is what led me to make my purchase. The reason I posted was because I had a hard time finding yellow gold pendants to look at, and I thought my pics might be helpful to others -- not because I wanted to be an advertisement.

Bumblebee..please accept my sincerest apologies

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bumblebee,

It is smashing!!! It looks wonderful on you, too! The yellow gold is gorgeous!

Deborah
34.gif

ButterBean

Shiny_Rock
Hi bumblebee,
That was a good decision you made ... to buy it for yourself. Just curious - did your boyfriend notice it? If so, curious to know if he had any reaction?
- butterbean

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
You go girl! It looks so gorgeous on you it makes me want one!!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
PS. I''m a yellow gold junkie myself.

YG junkie unite! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results