shape
carat
color
clarity

First diamond! My new pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
I''ve been patiently waiting for a proposal from my boyfriend for the past year. Well I am starting to realize it might not happen, so I empowered myself and bought my own dang diamond. And I''m so glad!

This is a .25 ct ready-set-go bezel pendant from White Flash. I thought I would post it since you don''t see a lot of yellow gold around here.

It''s very sparkly. I feel like a million bucks when I wear it and wouldn''t you know, now I''m starting to think I need some earrings to go with.
10.gif

IMG_3602a.jpg

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
and a close up

IMG_3604a.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! I want one so. much. Maybe for Christmas.
30.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Good for you
36.gif
36.gif

It''s beautiful. It looks way bigger than 0.25.
3.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful.... it looks so much larger than .25ct!!! enjoy (and
36.gif
for going for it)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you!!! It''s lovely!!
36.gif

hilbake

Rough_Rock
I like your style! You go girl!
Very nice pendant, congrats
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful! It looks so big too! Congrats
36.gif

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
thanks for the compliments! And thanks to PS for keeping me away from the department store jewelry counters!!

This was a very symbolic purchase for me and I think that I''ll always treasure it, no matter which way things go with the BF, because of the introspection that lead to it.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, very nice. I''m glad you posted. When I was looking into that one I thought maybe a .25 would be too small but it looks just right...actually larger!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and looks gorgeous on you. I agree with the others, it looks larger than .25

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great! And good for you for buying yourself a treat.

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
Here''s another pic to get perspective on size. I''m with you Moonwater, I thought that maybe .25 wouldn''t be significant enough, but I was surprised with the size. It doesn''t have a grading report so I don''t know, maybe I lucked out and it''s a few points bigger? The setting helps too of course.

IMG_3603a.jpg

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on buying your first diamond! Beautiful pendant!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the bezel setting! It looks much bigger than a .25 and looks great on you! Enjoy!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I would love to see some side and rear views of that! I have been eyeing that exact pendant! I got myself some tiny bezel set earrings, and now am longing for a pendant . . .

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic!! Gotta love bezels for that extra bit of size they giva you!!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats and many many more to come!
9.gif
9.gif

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
saltymuffin, here are those other views. The chain runs through the bezel itself through tiny holes, it is not affixed to the bezel with links as I had thought it would. My only gripe is that with tiny head/neck movements, the bezel will tilt a little on my skin, showing more gold than diamond, but it seems like it quickly goes back to position if I''m moving my head around (not that I''m obsessed with looking at it in the mirror!)
28.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pendant!

Congratulations on taking the initiative and purchasing your own stone. I think it''s really important that women take jewelry purchases into their own hands and get exactly what they want! I guess I''ve learned from experience that you cannot count on a man!
2.gif
(my husband isn''t at all into jewerly, so I buy my own stuff)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY!! Great idea~ LEt the addiction begin!

It''s beautiful - enjoy your *first*, sniff, there''s nothing quite like a ''first''!

I agree...matching studs could be QUITE useful
31.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

It looks lovely on you! It''s a great size! That bezel really adds a punch!

Wear it proudly!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on you
36.gif
and much larger than .25ct. It''s important to buy yourself nice jewelry. Congrats!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on getting your first diamond and you picked a beauty! It looks great on you too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowsers, bumblebee! That pendant is stunning and for a first diamond you couldn''t have done a better job, imo!! It looks fantastic on your lovely neck! (love the yellow gold, btw!) I do think matching earrings are in order, but....as much as I''m in favor of buying yourself gifts, maybe that''s a "gift" your BF can get you for a wedding present AFTER he proposes?!!!! So...what does BF say about this purchase? I''m dying to know. Congrats on your first diamond purchase, and I''m so happy you did this on your own! Cheers to you!
emthup.gif
emcocktl.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Bumblebee,

Some words of wisdom from someone (moi) I suspect is much older than you, who''s been married twice and has learned the hard way....... No one is ever going to take as good care of you, as YOU! No man, whether it be a boyfriend, fiance'', or husband. If you want something and you can afford it? BUY IT! and enjoy it!

Now, how about some bezel set earrings to match? Say 15 pts. each?
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks fab! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results