shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW FIRE CRACKER ALERT!!! My 10-year anniversary ring! Whiteflash ACA custom made halo 2.91ct

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers! Happy Friday!!!! Finally my 10-year anniversary ring is here! :mrgreen2: I started the search about 2 months ago and stumbled upon this wonderful community! After extensive research and running numerous comps, Whiteflash won my heart due to their inventory and competitive pricing. In my humble opinion, their ACA line offers the best value compared to other reputable online vendors. Hands down!

My original plan was to source the diamond with Whiteflash and have Victor Canera build the ring. Unfortunately, I had terrible experience dealing with Victor and his team, so it did not work out. However, Michele Adams at Whiteflash came to rescue! :clap: :clap: :clap: She and her colleague, Evan Snider, took care of everything from designing to production and finished the beautiful ring on time and under budget!!! Even though I threw numerous requests and asked 1000 questions, they took care of them all and treated me with extreme professionalism, promptness and patience. Thank you, Michelle and Evan!! I guess I have shopped plenty luxury goods to advocate that the service provided by Whiteflash team is TOP. NOTCH. , especially that me being a stubborn Type 1 personality and I am not easy to handle (Won’t lie).

All right. Enough said, now moving onto the light show. Shades maybe required for some audience. :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Please excuse my busy fingers as I think I moved a bit too much... but it's really lots of fun playing with the ring under the sun and I can't control myself!! :lol-2: :lol-2:

Indoor under sunlight through window :cool2: :cool2:

Part 1: outdoor under direct sunlight

Part 2: the same lighting, but from a slightly different angle. Can see arrows better

Part 3: for those who are obsessed!!! enjoy!!! :kiss2:

Here is the link to the diamond stats:

Last edited:

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
Last edited:

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
I have to say the camera does not do its justice and you really have to see this fire cracker in person to appreciate its stunning beauty fully!

Thank you for watching!!! Thank you PSers for sharing your knowledge and your help! Much appreciated!!! :bigsmile: :lol: :lol-2::mrgreen2::lol::kiss2::cool2:

Last edited:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and happy Anniversary!!
I LOVE the ring and it Looks amazing on your finger!
Blessings for a lifetime of happiness and bling!! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Big, bright and beautiful. Wear in health and blingy wedded joy. Happy anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring! I love the petite halo...stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!! Love the combo of the large diamond and petite halo :love: Looks fabulous on you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! :kiss2:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! What a way to celebrate 10 yrs! You have my stone's twin!! I love the 57% table.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results