shape
carat
color
clarity

fire agate

landscape

Shiny_Rock
The fire color of fire agate comes from the layered deposition of minerals (iron oxide) in the agate. The proper thickness causes light interference and forms a colorful color. Fire agate is a rare species in agate, it should be the only agate priced in carats.
High-quality fire agate has the following characteristics: a variety of colors, and the color is rich, clear and bright. Colored in every direction (except for the bottom)
Fire agate mainly comes from Arizona and Mexico. The main difference between the two origins is that the American fire agate has a lighter body color than Mexico, and the fire color is richer, brighter, and clearer. The Mexican fire agate has a darker body color, generally with a brownish tint, and the fire color is not clear and rich enough.

This 11.88ct fire agate, from the Slaughter Mountains in Arizona, it is the surface material. This fire agate is the top quality fire agate.

DSC_0387.jpg DSC_0392.jpg DSC_0398.jpg DSC_0430.jpg DSC_0444.jpg DSC_0446.jpg DSC_0467.jpg DSC_0469.jpg DSC_0596.jpg DSC_0619.jpg DSC_0621.jpg DSC_0627.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0618.jpg
    DSC_0618.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 9

landscape

Shiny_Rock
The main stone of this fire agate ring is the surface material of Slaughter Mountain, Arizona, USA. The matching stone is 2 half-moon diamonds, one 0.5 carat, one 0.33 carat, the clarity is VS2, the color is H, and the metal is 14K gold. this is a high-quality fire agate
another fire agate ring originated in Mexico ,It is a Normal quality fire agate

DSC_0099a.jpg
DSC_0105a.jpg
DSC_0108a.jpg
DSC_0083a.jpg

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
my goodness great collection. all gorgeous pieces

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love fire agate. Your stones are magical!

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing!

Should we expect an collection of fine Burmese rubies as well? All the stones you show are simply incredible and Far superior to anything available online at the moment, unless one has unlimited (and mean, unlimited) budget.

Always looking forward to your next thread!

landscape

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for sharing!

Should we expect an collection of fine Burmese rubies as well? All the stones you show are simply incredible and Far superior to anything available online at the moment, unless one has unlimited (and mean, unlimited) budget.

Always looking forward to your next thread!

I have collected about 1,000 various gems, and I will share them gradually in the future

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results