shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger size question

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm with AGBF, I'm in my 60's now and my ring size has stayed consistent even during and after babies. I'm a 5.75 to 6.00 but wish I were a slender 4!!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@Luce size 6 is nice... I’ve man hands and am a size 8 now... the thought of getting bigger horrifies me!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring size went from 6.5 some 35 years ago, to 7, to 8, and now back to 6.5 at age 56. I'm sad because my rings are too big and I don't have a trustworthy enough bench to size one, and the other can't be sized again and would need a reset. My "good" set lives in the safe, never to be sized because it's too special to be touched, lol, and is size 7. So in life you never know. I have arthritic hands but still my size went down with age.:eek2:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m 5’2” or 3” and my knuckles/fingers have gone up during the years. I used to be 4.75 and now I wear a 5.25.
For eternities I always size up to a 5.5 (if they are thin) or 5.75 to 6.
I don’t mind the extra size bc I tend to stack them anyway.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
My ring size went from 6.5 some 35 years ago, to 7, to 8, and now back to 6.5 at age 56. I'm sad because my rings are too big and I don't have a trustworthy enough bench to size one, and the other can't be sized again and would need a reset. My "good" set lives in the safe, never to be sized because it's too special to be touched, lol, and is size 7. So in life you never know. I have arthritic hands but still my size went down with age.:eek2:

Can u use sizing rings to wear the bigger rings?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results