shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger shrinkage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 11:45:12 PM
Author: kittybean
You had it right the first time, B.E.G. =). I''m a 2.5. My e-ring was originally a 3.25, but I had to have it sized down to 2.5. My wedding band is also a 2.5. I wear a 3-3.25 on my right ring finger.

Bigger fingers make it much easier to buy cute rings ''off the rack'' or at an antique store. I have to have my rings made custom to fit my fingers. I''d love to snag a vintage eternity band on eBay, but I''m pretty sure it will never happen for me.

We have the same hands, Kittybean! My right hand ring finger is also between a 3-3.25.

I had another moment where I hate my small left ring finger today. I am looking for a wedding band and I called Van Cleef and Arpels about their eternity bands. The SA was unsure they could make a band small enough for me. She called corporate for me and they will not make a band smaller than a size 3
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I got married my ering was 4.25. I was like that for many years. Yes went up with pregnancies. But always went back to 4.25. Then I hit mid 30's, and no 4.25 for me. Now closing in on 50 in a couple of years and GAH I am a size 5+. 5 1/2 is best, allows for swelling in the summer. My hands are the size of a first grader. They are tiny. My fingers aren't fat, and don't have big knuckles.

WHAT I need?? Finger extensions!!!!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results