shape
carat
color
clarity

Finger Coverage is a "good thing" (tm) Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I promised you all I'd come back with some hand shots, and here they are. It's really hard to get good photos of your own hands!

This is my 1.01 I I1 Crafted by Infinity diamond set in a custom-designed halo done by Wink of Winfield's/High Performance Diamonds (HPD). 18kt white and yellow gold; halo of .03 carat lavender sapphires.

Let me just say, with my finger size, 7.75, I will never, ever wear a setting again that is not a halo! I'd have to sport a 12 mm diameter diamond to get the coverage this setting provides! And that's not happening unless I win the lottery!

I'm wearing a vintage gold wedding band in the first couple photos, and then I switched to my rope band. I still don't know what I'll end up with for a wedding band...opinions welcome!

fcx103.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 2...

fcx104.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 3...

fcx105.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 4...

fcx106.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 4...with rope band

fcx107.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 5...don''t know why these are so blurry...

fcx108.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
pic 6...

fcx101.jpg

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
ooh, I love it with the rope band! The styles and gold colors match perfectly - so beautiful
9.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
last one...

Thanks Sparkly! I love your avatar!

fcx102.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sparkly and Bella_Mezzo.

Here''s a close-up photo the ring and the rope band. Hope this one''s not so blurry. You can see some fluorescence in the stone in this photo -- it really does have this slight blue tint to it in the sun.

fcx109.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Truly a beautiful and unique ring. You are one lucky girl!

On another note I hope one day I get a ring from Wink. He seems like one fabulous gentleman. In the truest sense of the word.

Congratulations on your new ring. I wish you great happiness and health to wear it.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the unique beauty of your ring, wear it in good health always!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You certainly did get the finger coverage!! I really like the rope band with the e-ring
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
The rope band is perfect for your ring!! Look at that finger coverage!!! They look great together!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing set!! I love your wedding band, it looks perfect with your e-ring!!
30.gif
30.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sara, it''s so beautiful, and you''re right, awesome finger coverage!! I love it with the rope ring, thanks so much for the pics, very enjoyable to see this beauty up close and personal!
30.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You are quite right about the finger coverage! Such a lovely unique ring. Thanks for sharing your photos with us
9.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Wow Sara, that looks truly regal! The ring looks awesome with your rope band as everyone says, although I have to say I love it with the vintage band too, especially in pic 3 - it''s great. But what happened to your M SI2 (if I remember correctly?) Did you switch stones again? You can tell I haven''t been around for a while...

Wear your stunner in good health!

Dinamit

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
ahhhhhhhhh....
What a beautiful ring Dear... I love it on you, it is totally at home :)
I hope you enjoy it for many years to come :)

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
It is so unique and beautiful! Congrats!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for stopping by!

happydreams, Junebug17, chiquitapet, Luckyeshe, princess please, DiamondDana -- thank you for your compliments!

icekid -- thanks! The ring in your avatar is stunning! Is there a thread about it somewhere?

susimoo -- thank you, and I hope you get to work with Wink in the future, too. You are right - he is an absolute gentleman. My greatest fear is that he will retire!

risingsun - thanks so much. You know the power of a halo, too! I just love the photo of your setting in your avatar -- perfect, icy white melee.

Amethyste -- thank you! It does feel "at home" on my hand; what a lovely thing to say. I'm anxiously awaiting news on what you've decided for your reset for Lemony
30.gif

Hi, dinamit! Thank you -- this ring does have a "regal" look and feel. In fact, one of its nicknames is "the Henry VIII ring" because it reminds me of the rings depicted in paintings of him and other Medieval/Renaissance royalty! And, yes, I traded in my gorgeous, gorgeous M SI2. As you can see from some of the photos above, my skin has a lot of pink undertones. As fall turned to winter here, and my skin became paler and paler, the M color was not as flattering to my skin tone. I realized that my "sweet spot" for color is in the J range -- remember my .53 J VS2 Infinity?!? -- so I spoke to Wink about this I, and he switched out the stone for me. I am the poster child for the Infinity upgrade policy, that's for sure!

And thanks everyone for your feedback on the wedding bands. I really do like the rope band, and it is comfortable to wear. I may order another one -- they weren't very expensive -- and stack it with other plain bands, and perhaps one day, an eternity band of some kind
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I love it so much! I especially love the touch of lavender! And it looks perfect with the cable band. So lovely and unique!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I think you''d have a hard time finding a diamond that wouldn''t look stunning in that setting. It''s just so spectacular and has such presence. And the new I color diamond you picked is a perfect compliment.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring.. I love how unique it is! ..and what a perfect wedding band! Perfect match!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the rope band - beautiful and unique look!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great! Are you happy with the color now? Do you feel like the whole upgrade/ring project is "coplete" now?

cally

Rough_Rock
I love it with the rope band!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The setting is amazing. I like the unusual halo too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results