color
clarity

Finewater Gems!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
76D1E565-6A09-4AEA-A51B-674B3E223930.png

BD715C5B-47D4-42E4-87BE-871F03A23154.png

Just made this purchase & was coming on to post about the sale!

I’ve been watching this garnet for months as I luuuuv these opposed bar cuts! Might be my second favorite behind emerald cuts... my gemstone $$$ is usually tied up some where else but the sale meant I HAD to get it :lol-2::mrgreen2::geek2:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
76D1E565-6A09-4AEA-A51B-674B3E223930.png

BD715C5B-47D4-42E4-87BE-871F03A23154.png

Just made this purchase & was coming on to post about the sale!

I’ve been watching this garnet for months as I luuuuv these opposed bar cuts! Might be my second favorite behind emerald cuts... my gemstone $$$ is usually tied up some where else but the sale meant I HAD to get it :lol-2::mrgreen2::geek2:

Yay! You got something! So pretty! What an incredible sale..... of course you had to get it! :appl:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Hivona That one looks pretty awesome, I'm glad you got it! I'm also a big fan of opposed bar cuts.

I have another one from Gary I bought in 2017. It’s kind of small but still pretty neat! I’ve been seeing a lot of bar cut variations on Instagram lately!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahhhhh trying so hard to avoid those awesome spess garnets! What an awesome sale!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
I have another one from Gary I bought in 2017. It’s kind of small but still pretty neat! I’ve been seeing a lot of bar cut variations on Instagram lately!

Are you thinking a ring or a pendant? I would loveee an opposed bar pendant!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are you thinking a ring or a pendant? I would loveee an opposed bar pendant!

Rings! I agree the cut would make a great pendant but mine are not as large as I would want for a pendant.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I broke down and bought a pretty little pink sapphire and the hessonite. He really has some beauties! PinkSapphire3.png Hessonite.png

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m using all of my Power to resist this awesome sale. I’m going to be going to the HPD get together and if so, will likely get a first class ticket because of my stress fracture and knee issues.

I do plan to get another sapphire from Gary eventually. For a pendant.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I am personally eyeing a 2 ct unheated oval purple/blue color change sapphire. The 30% off is just too good an offer for me to resist. However, I can resist with PS's help. For instance, if another PSer wants it. Please, let me know or buy that sapphire first? Before I get to it tonight at midnight and incur another "sin" to confess to DF...:(2

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am personally eyeing a 2 ct unheated oval purple/blue color change sapphire. The 30% off is just too good an offer for me to resist. However, I can resist with PS's help. For instance, if another PSer wants it. Please, let me know or buy that sapphire first? Before I get to it tonight at midnight and incur another "sin" to confess to DF...:(2

I think I know which one it is and I hope you get it...:twisted2:
30% takes off a large chunk!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think I know which one it is and I hope you get it...:twisted2:
30% takes off a large chunk!
You are totally not helping! Without the 30% off, I was able to resist. If I buy it, I'll be happy but DF will be unhappy with me. Does it really not appeal to some other PSer out there? The whole reason I'm putting it out there, making my intentions known with this particular sapphire, is so someone can take this decision away from me...:(sad

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are totally not helping! Without the 30% off, I was able to resist. If I buy it, I'll be happy but DF will be unhappy with me. Does it really not appeal to some other PSer out there? The whole reason I'm putting it out there, making my intentions known with this particular sapphire, is so someone can take this decision away from me...:(sad

Well you definitely don’t want to make DF unhappy.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

voce

Ideal_Rock
And while we’re at it, someone should buy this one because I want it very, very badly.
ETA: I don’t mean it. Don’t buy it because I love it so much!
ETA: Damn it, don’t be so weak. :wall:
https://www.finewatergems.com/store/p366/1.21_ct_Hot_Pink_Sapphire.html

839327D0-02F3-4CA6-BC57-13DE7DE2CFA7.jpeg
My first impression: that's totally an elle stone! :eek2: But @elle_71125: don't you have enough hot pink stones? Although, full disclosure, maybe I have too many sapphires and rubies...not the large ones, but the itty bitty ones like...
il_794xN.1814198484_nyag.jpg

Sorry to derail the thread, but I'm thinking of making them into stacking rings. See, I need to conserve my money for settings!

voce

Ideal_Rock
@voce Is the color change sapphire you're eyeing the bottom row 2nd from the right, https://www.instagram.com/p/BvCmIgynV6W/ ? If so, I definitely support you being bad and getting it :twisted2:
You're really bad yourself, posting that link here! All of those are beautiful. I wouldn't know if that's the one, but it seems the right shape. But my eye is automatically drawn to the red stone in the top left corner. I have enough red stones, so I can resist with my wallet, but I can't resist with my eyes.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Exactly what I was thinking about myself and tonight :lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Exactly what I was thinking about myself and tonight :lol:
Midnight when DF is asleep is when I am worst at resisting. 8) He won't blame me because it's my right using my own money, but he will worry about me, how I'm not putting enough into saving.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Midnight when DF is asleep is when I am worst at resisting. 8) He won't blame me because it's my right using my own money, but he will worry about me, how I'm not putting enough into saving.

My DH would be like didn’t you get enough sh*t last year??? (And I did get a lot last year)

voce

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that yellow sapphire on the top row. :kiss2:

ETA: I think it’s this one. I wonder why it’s marked “final sale.”

68CE1ED8-2390-41C5-8570-0C30B2D3D01E.jpeg
On his website that I just accessed a min ago, it wasn't marked as final sale.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On his website that I just accessed a min ago, it wasn't marked as final sale.

It definitely shows on my end.
104AAB3F-CB7A-4E4C-AD70-A2134CA21E6A.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Email and ask him

voce

Ideal_Rock
I would but that would just encourage me to buy it. :shifty:
Make yourself wait until 9pm tomorrow. When I announce such things in public, I end up following what I say.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results